Small Tent and Autos in Soil

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Got a small 2X4 Tent thinking of growing 5 Autos in it and use the Lights they like.

One thing I don’t have is a Oscillating Fan. Got one regular Fan that clips on the pole.

oLd1

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
5 plants will be a lot for that space unless you plan on trying to make them very small. I have one Auto growing and it has filled my 32" x 32" tent. That's with a little LST. I wasn't super aggressive with mine, I haven't defoliated or topped it either though.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have a 4x4 tent with 600w 2 cycle led, can only fit 3 autos in 3 gal pots, smaller pots smaller plants a 4x2 is really tight. Only had enough dirt for this 1 plant at 86 days from sprout, will give 1 more dose of cold water to turn pistils and chop on day 90, a vs t x strawberry nuggets a smallish strain if you grow anything taller than 3 ft you will outgrow your light. Flushed plant Fri with cold tap water, gave cold water today and 1 last dose on Thursday will chop Saturday giving cold water will not hurt them and turn ur pistils.

20211102 154250
oLd1

oLd1

Got to be better than what I’m doing. No Tent!

My Son don’t think I need a fan with my vacuum fan?

Oh doing ok??? With no Tent.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

5 plants will be a lot for that space unless you plan on trying to make them very small. I have one Auto growing and it has filled my 32" x 32" tent. That's with a little LST. I wasn't super aggressive with mine, I haven't defoliated or topped it either though.
I don’t do any cutting on my Autos.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Well I traded a cheap Grow Light for the Tent.

Told my wife I was going to start Garden stuff in it next Spring. She says what about the Marijuana? Told her it would only be there for a bit. More important stuff in these hard times. 😲

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

I was getting excited about cutting then got to figuring age of Autos. Still got week or two.

oLd1

A79227CB AEC0 4D32 8445 380D87D2D711

Latest posts

Top Bottom