Small tiny green seedlike balls in calyx at 3 weeks in.....please help

• Thread starter kdub4201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kdub4201

ok heres the deal. ive been growing for quite sometime and never had this problem or never realized it till the last couple of grows. This happened before and i bleached the whole room and also put a new coat of paint, and also cleaned all the lights and hoods. i am 3 weeks in with fem. seeds and i pulled off a calyx at the internode and there is like a tiny green seedlike ball inside. There was no male in the room after its been cleaned, also no nanneres anywhere. all of the pistils are white and no brown ones which usally means early pollination. Also its only three weeks in, and i am really hoping im ok. Has this happened to anyone or if anyone is 3 to 4 weeks in could you pull off a calyx and see if this is normal thanks.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

I can't be sure, but sounds like your are describing a happy calyx to me, my very first grow I ripped one of those green balls off of where the stem splits off. When I showed my buddy he got a good laugh out of it, but it turns out it was just calyxing like crazy cause it's super happy.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
My JackHerer did the same thing early flower but never produced seeds or popped when smoked.
Good luck dude.
Confu...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah those develop with the flowers sometimes. They end up shriveling up and are just part of the flower. I dont know what causes it and some strains do it more than others

neverbreak

neverbreak

pictures would certainly help. that said, it doesn't sound like a problem if you're sure they are no males or nanners nearby.

neverbreak

A

Ashman4775

Hope im not hijacking this too much.

I don't have a pic but if you take a calyx with white hair or hairs sticking out, if you peel the calyx in half, the hair is connected to a little roung green circular thing that is at the bottom of the calyx and it's a little bit hard like if it's not a seed yet but could be. It's just asking for it, ready to just take that pollen if it hasn't taken it already.

(Again in my case, no male flowers anywhere during early stages but contamination from outside is always possible anywhere)

You guys may have saved me from throwing away a cannalope kush that's 3 weeks in flower and my other pants had it but now even when I pull a few calyx off now at 2 weeks from about being done, there's either no change in size or I can't see them anymore. Or they went from green to teeny shriveled brown nothings.

I figured that I just missed a nanner as is happened 1nce b4 and ruined a whole room, my dumb ass didn't keep the seeds either, 100s if not a 1000 or 2. Ugh, an effortless purple too. We all have those regret stories of something.

I just don't know cause with my C99s, it didn't do it the last couple times but maybe I didn't notice. It's totally possible cause it's not like I always check for seeds.

Right now they're mere weeks away and the seeds seem to have died off, or just dont see them.

I wonder if I'll see any fully matured to confirm if I screwed up on missing a nanner or contaminated from outdoor pollen.

SHOULD I KEEP this early FLowering PLANT WHERE IT IS OR THROW OUTSIDE WITH A HEFTY SPRAY DOWN WITH WATER....? Any advice I would appreciate.

I ALMOST WANNA KILL IT JUSTFOR EASE OF MIND, I have cuttings......and more beans probably better phenos too not that I even know how this 1 is,1st time.

Top Bottom