Small translucent spots turning into withered tops

• Thread starter Norazgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Norazgrower

I've been a indoor grower for many years so I pretty much have the basics down. This is my second year growing outside. Last year was very successful, despite the elongating effects of light pollution on the buds.

This year has been a huge learning curve and one thing is still giving me a problem. It starts at small translucent spots on the leaves that spread and become necrotic. Necrotic spots also start to form within the leaf and on it's edges. Eventually the tiny top leaves wilt and the buds ceases to form. It started on one plant and ravaged it within a week. It is quickly spreading to others. The spread pattern matches the fan blow direction, indicating an airborn pathogens.

The problem plants are being grown a bubble of cococoir surrounded by natural soil which tends to be quite sandy (high desert soil). I'm sure th roots are extending into the natural soil. There are other pot plants being grown in coco coir/pearlite that are not showing the same symptoms... yet.

They are all feed Foxfarm Tiger Bloom, at 1 tbsp per gallon, every other day. They have not been getting cal-mag supplement.

Any thoughts/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Small translucent spots turning into withered tops
Small translucent spots turning into withered tops 2
Small translucent spots turning into withered tops 3
Small translucent spots turning into withered tops 4
Small translucent spots turning into withered tops 5
Small translucent spots turning into withered tops 6
Small translucent spots turning into withered tops 7
Top Bottom