Small white spots on leaves of clone

• Thread starter jjjon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jjjon

jjjon

HI I planted this clone several weeks ago and just recently these white spots have appeared. What should I do about this? Spray?
Also, the last picture is from overhead, is this plant already going into flowering phase after only several weeks? The plant is quite small 1' or so, should I switch to bloom ferilizer already. I have been using fish emulsion for a couple of weeks.

Small white spots on leaves of clone
Small white spots on leaves of clone 2
Small white spots on leaves of clone 3
Small white spots on leaves of clone 4
Ponky

Ponky

When is sunrise and sunset? She is flowering looks like week 3.5

jjjon

jjjon

6:30am 7:15pm and we have had a few cloudy days recently. She's been in the ground about 4 weeks now fed once or twice with 1/2 strength fish emulsion since I thought she was in veg state. She's so small, not many leaves yet.
What about the spots? Spray with neem, or soap? Thank you

Ponky

Ponky

Well that's flowering hours. I would remove any severely damaged leaves. Make sure you're watering correctly. It should be eating peak bloom right now. She might be a runt or something. If you preventative treat for pests and fungus I would do so after removing the damage. Watering practices generally cause dying leaves and small plants. Issues with the potting media aswell.

jjjon

jjjon

Well that's flowering hours. I would remove any severely damaged leaves. Make sure you're watering correctly. It should be eating peak bloom right now. She might be a runt or something. If you preventative treat for pests and fungus I would do so after removing the damage. Watering practices generally cause dying leaves and small plants. Issues with the potting media aswell.
Most have some spots, none have severely damaged. So, should I leave the ones with some spots? If I get rid of all spotted, I might not have any leaves left. Should I switch to a bloom fertilizer now? Will the plant grow anymore, or will I just wait until more buds appear and harvest them. Might not be many with this size.

Latest posts

Top Bottom