Smaller drop than expected

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Just counted the seeds and alot less than expected..

When i reversed the east coast sour diesel with sts it took longer than expected to produce the pollen, therefor i was delayed and the plants got pollenated later than normal.

This resulted in less seeds..plus i only pollenated half the plants because i needed buds to smoke aswel.

So after this little fuckup these are the seeds that made it to the bay

SourDawg #4 (Chemdog#4 x ECSD)
Arctic Diesel (Snowdog x ECSD)
Cannonball Express (Casey Jones x ECSD)

Lesson learnt, allow extra time for pollen when using sts :evilgrin0040:

Expected some Hells Angels OG Kush hybrids around August :harvest::harvest:

I

ibTheMan

Stuff happen, im big time excited about these ECSD S1's !

A

A-Roe

Just got a pack of the ESCD S1s, stuff happens we live and we learn.

P

pitch_black

Yes!
been checking the bay every hour for the last week waiting for the s1-
and i got myself a pack!
i think i just popped a little:)
cheers logic
cash will b sent tomorrow

B

blaze 1

snagged a pack of the sour s1 myself.. THANK YOU divine do you have any pics of the finshed plants?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn I missed the s1's too and the only 2 I wanted didn't even make it that sux so bad I was so looking forward to the HA x ecsd and the bubba x ecsd damn I'm super bumbed ;^(

G

grenbone

Damn, I'm out of the loop. Sour Diesel S1's sound like some serious kill. Heck, all these crosses are gonna be fire. Can't go wrong with crossing snowdog, Chemdog #4, or casey with the ecsd. Can't wait to see what else is up logic's sleeves.

Logic, do you have any plans on making any regular seed crosses for the farm?

C

CHEVYBOX

Is it still buy one get one free on all stock or just the old stock?

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Really bummed I missed the S1's ;(, how many were there? Will more be made if so when? Just to think I was gonna check the bay about a hour earlier but figuring the names werent even picked yet and its Sunday I really didnt expect the drop to be today. :sign0065: Hate to say it but im hoping for a relist on these Logic.:evilgrin0040:

G

grenbone

Wow. Since my last post the Arctic Diesels sold out! During my absence, I decided I would pull the trigger on those. I come back to the lappy, and BOOM! All gone :(
Ah well, better luck next time!
I have a feeling that this is just a taste of whats to come from Divine Genetics. :)

C

CHEVYBOX

I could of sworn he said the drop would be a week from now on the 20th may.. I guess he got a jump start!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Glad I grabbed a pack of those Arctic Diesel. Shit is gonna be fire! Did u pick the names of those other x's or just the ones that finished up? Also is the buy one get one free still goin on?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
He did bro I thought the same thing I can't belive there wasn't an announcement but I guess because there were so little packs It wouldn't make sence to make a big deal about it

A

A-Roe

It seems that everyone wanted the S1's they went quick as did most of this drop. Logic, appreciate the hard work and banging genetics that youre bring to the table.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ae there any reg seeds coming from divine?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats great news! Thaanks for the hard work Logic!

Top Bottom