Smell of Pot From Chimney Leads To Record Bust!

• Thread starter DrDanko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrDanko

Hey everyone, breaking news that I just read on a pot bust in New Jersey. Some moron decided that, even though he had over 1,000 plants inside this tiny rented home, that he would burn all the leaves and 'throw-away' parts of his plants in the fireplace! Classic stupidity! The police ended up busting like 5 or 6 houses total, and they were stealing electric at all of them(which is another classic no-no if you don't want to get busted). Here's the link....

S

SB805KUSH

thanks drdanko for update,stealing electicity was the first mistake.lol.1000 balls out.to bad.

D

danko

wow. it blows me away how idiotic some cats can be. now days, at least in medi states, i feel like busts are just weeding out the stupid. i actually started in a non medi state, and before i did i studied the news for grow busts for 2 years to learn how peeps got busted. and thats by stealing electric, telling people, non odor control that tips off neighbors, having traffic at your house,acting suspicious,fighting with spouses, burgleries (usually because you didnt keep your mouth shut) and then there is just plain bad luck when the cops come for something that has nothing to do with you. oh another good one is having pics of your crops in your car while transporting, that guy was genius! oh yeah he was driving drunk too! ha!
but smoke signals for the cops? this is the first time ive heard of such a brillient way to keep your garden secret. i hate to see anyone locked up for herb, but if your that dumb, you pretty much deserve it!
good update doc!

S

slimjoint

classic,I love how they are smiling in thier mug shots.
I just use mine to make compost.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
this remind me the tennessee pot cave...stupid mofos

Illmind

Illmind

There's no other way when u running on that level. Your utility company will be all over that jon like flies on freshly squeezed turd. These dudes probrably do a year rock it out uhual up and say "wees going to disneyland" and or chinatown. I doubt thats the only spot they own. Even if it was they got paper to most likely buy another whenever they want.

M

MASSES 420KING

There's no other way when u running on that level. Your utility company will be all over that jon like flies on freshly squeezed turd. These dudes probrably do a year rock it out uhual up and say "wees going to disneyland" and or chinatown. I doubt thats the only spot they own. Even if it was they got paper to most likely buy another whenever they want.

oh theres ways to do it they got huge off grid generators that can flood 3 or 4 houses with all the gadgets [fridge washer dryer microwave and now theres solar powered grow rooms they were just greedy if you can afford to run a grow op of that size you can afford any of the stuff i just mentioned stealing elec is fukin retarded

B

Beeronymous

first off,what the fuck are "artificial" lights. and i'll bet you ANY money the douches growin the shit were working for someone who lives out of the country

D

DrDanko

Haha, artificial. Didn't even notice that at first read. I believe I was in awe of the stupidity. I agree with an above post that generators are an option, but not really in the middle of Jersey or whatever city this was. Never heard of the Tennessee Cave story though. I'll have to do a search on that! Sounds like a sick location(as good as the buried train car grow op that was busted 5 or so years ago not far from me).

first off,what the fuck are "artificial" lights. and i'll bet you ANY money the douches growin the shit were working for someone who lives out of the country

Illmind

Illmind

I dunno masses I think they were actually trying to make money and there is no such thing as an off the grid generator. They must be stationed outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom