Smell test

• Thread starter Resinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Resinator

This is my first real grow and I found this kinda funny so I'll share

I was prepping my PowerGrow Eco, I was gonna let it run for a day or so to make sure its environment was good before I transplanted my girl into it. I had added some Advanced Nutrient nutes and some Nirvana to the resevoir the night before.

Its about 80 degrees F today and it was in my bedroom closet with only a small fan for air circulation, door was ajar. When I came home from work today my house stunk like the Nirvana which in turn smells like week old wet guanno manure mash. Eeesh

I knew the Nirvana stunk but I had used it for months in my AeroGarden without any smell issue. I now realize that the AeroGarden is a closed system while the PowerGrow Eco drips water in the open air and this make a big difference regarding odor.

So I have since setup my carbon air scrubber in that room along with the Ozone Jr I bought recently and also had to setup an ONA air freshener in my living room. Man what a nasty stink on a hot summer night. LOL :laugh:

So anyway this was a good preparation for me since my girls will start to smell soon. Now I have an idea about how the smell will proliferate from that room and how fast I can get rid of it.

P

ProGroWannabe

WHat an odor to come home to huh? lol Buuuuuut, you now know a decent way of checking for smells in your house once the girls get fat and stinky. Just leave the house for a few hours and when ya get back take big whiff as soon as you open the door.

Top Bottom