Smelliest Strain

• Thread starter agmo79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Oh man, One Time I was gifted a Box that was duct taped all around, As soon as I brought it home and opened it upmy Whole house smelled like a Piney Skunk, It was Alaskan thunderF. but it was freshly chopped and I had to dry it, so it was Fresh, but man, My wife was pissed, I had to take it to a buddies to dry it. But that was the smelliest weed I have ever smelt.even after I took it out I could still smell it in my house.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I grew some SSSDH that even when sealed in a mason jar, tossed in a backpack, it could be smelled outside a closed car.

P

paulycali

I used to get some 4-way out of Vermont. Now that shit was so skunky it wasn't even funny. Had a wonderful haze smell to back of the skunkiness. Roaches or half kicked bowls could never be around. Way to stinky. That would probably be the skunkiest stuff i have come across to date. Fire fire fire!!!

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

For me was a headband cut that came from the ridges above Kovolo. I Double turkey bagged it went to pick a buddy up and when we wlked out his house we could smell it in the car 20 ft away. Straight fuel skunk. Not sweet. not the dam skunk. skunk like the animal that has a stripe down its back!

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

I was born and raised in Vermont. In the 80s and early 90s the Roadkill Skunk was everywhere. Straight up dead in the road skunk and the quality of the high was a special thing.

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

I was gifted a cut of some old school AK47 that was extremely pungent. I'm not sure if it was a particular pheno or what, but the plants put off a significant odor even while in veg. I also had a Black Domina mom that smelled/tasted like rotten oranges; it wasn't exactly a strong odor but it was definitely interesting.

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

you know those sour fruit punch sticks? had a sweet tooth that could just not be contained, house smelled like a candy shop for its entire life

justin black

justin black

By far if I were to pick Road Kill Skunk and it's hard to find, I don't think it's gone by far, it seems so crazy that the amount that was going around in Alabama all way up to early 90s that no one would have it. I am sure i have it in a bag seed that's 20 years old, but most seeds are white some aren't and i have thousands so idk how to find it other then growing thousands of seeds out. But on the Market the stinkiest strain I would go with Big Buddha Cheese because it's easy to grow not huge yield ,but it's not that hard grow and is strong, don't want that try devil's harvest Shoreline, now i have went throw 12 seeds now and had 3-4 herbies. I got some good plant's but didn't take cuts earlier to be able to keep anything that wasn't a herbie. So it's strong and skinks bad,might take a few to find even one that doesn't herbie, then find the best one. Sour D seems to be strong pungent. So BB Cheese,Shoreline, Mr. Nice has Shit that's the strain name it stinks bad too along with Devil and Super Skunk or Skunk #1 might ,but the one that I would guarentee is gonna STINK LIKE REAL CHEESE IS BIG BUDDHA CHEESE. FAIRLY EASY TO GROW. IT'S SHORT. DOES OK WITH TOPPING IT. IF IT'S NOT STRESSED AND DONE RIGHT. SHORELINE YOU WILL LOVE UNTIL YOU START TO HIT FLOWER AND YOU CAN EVEN SMELL IT ON THE END OF A LEAF IF PULLED OFF. IT'S RANK LIKE A ROTTEN PEACH.THERE'S CAT PISS IT STINKS LIKE THE NAME MOSTLY CROSSES OUT AND THE ONE THAT WILL SMELL LIKE AN ANIMAL THAT HAS DIED LIKE A DEAD DOG YOU SMELL SOMETIMES GOING THROUGH AREA'S THAT THE STINK YOU GET FROM ROAD KILL SKUNK. MY FRIEND IN THE 90'S TOLD ME IT WAS GROWN AROUND AREA THAT WAS KNOWN FOR SKUNK'S. AS A DEFENSE MECHANISM OVER TIME TOOK ON THAT SMELL SO ANIMALS WOULDN'T EAT IT. HEARD SIMILAR STORY ABOUT STRAWBERRY COUGH WAS GROWN IN A STRAWBERRY FIELD. MAKES MOST SINCE. IF YOU FIND IT EMAIL ME. BECAUSE THERE 1000'S OF FAKES.if it's not the stinkiest thing you've ever smelt and has the smell of a rotting corpse it's a imitation. You will know. Good seeds usually come from breeder's that aren't on The Choice or Attitude. Well until Grimm came back. Pau Mana has amazing hawaiian strains, amazing. Exotic Genetix is killing it right now. Knight Horse or Horse knight has some good stuff a Bruce Banner s1. www.SeedFinder.eu will help you in finding it for sell the most. Almost all of Ken Estes stuff is amazing. GDP bit slow in veg and doesn't turn purple till last 2 -3 weeks. TGA good and Rare Dankness. I would avoid Barney's I have had some stuff that was great and stuff that herped and was crap. Only strain they have is critical kush that i can recommend and blue cheese. Stay away from most other stuff. Connosior Seeeds, Archive Seeds, Mosca just came out with some nice stuff. MOST OF THE BEST SEED BANKS OFFER SOME FORM OF REGULAR SEEDS. I Know I have wasted a lot of dirt but seem to have the best stuff come from regular seeds. Best is to find mother so clip each plant and clone then put in to flower to see which one has the most benefits your looking for. BUT RKS by DNA doesn't even stink so don't buy it thinking its Road Kill Skunk that's why they intials it after it came out. SO TRY BB CHEESE.

dan1989

dan1989

Cheese for me. REAL cheese. Only have to be in the room with that stuff and the stink sticks to you like glue. You can't smoke it discreetly for shit! Same problem, layer upon layer of tape and shrink wrap around my glass jar, in a nappy (diaper) sack. Still stinks.

Top Bottom