SMF's land of Larry crosses

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow man thats a killer stable you got going on. Can't wait to see what this comes up with.
Thanks man. You can never go wrong making a stable male and hitting some great clone only strains. I have a bunch of stuff that's still gonna be pimped out by this Larry male....the white, sour chem, grape ape, purple Urkle just to name a few. Probably pop like 10-15 of each cross to see what the outcome is and pick my favorite ones to work lines with once again. Lots of work lol..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF you have some serious fire coming,ill be looking for some of these fire strains. Good luck on your your breeding adventures.
For sure brotha....made a somewhat decent stock pile this last run. So after testing these out I may do a small f1 release. I really wanted to get at least to an f2 before doing larger drops if I'm gonna go that route. Thanks for showing some love though. Respect.

Larry is stuck in a cup and getting messed with, cant wait to see what happens when those nine bitches roll in. Smf keepin it dirty in the mitten
Lol, for sure. Those crosses are made and waiting to be finished curing so I can pop of some testers. Might have a few buddies run some to get 3rd party results as well. Trying to help put mi on the map. Lots of good growers around these days so we are doing pretty good over here

keep up the good work SMF. I have got to give props where do. your types keep people striving to step up. much respect 206. peace
Thanks each1, that means a lot. Hope to do good with these to give ya some eye candy to look at :)
Thanks for stopping in man

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
ok, so here is my larry f6 male i used in this project. hes very stinky and iv kept him in a small 16 oz cup to stress test him and i left him un trained to see his true structure. how you see him in these pics is him in raw form and me trying to stress him a bit. hes very stable as far as auto flower or any other problems go. hope he makes some dope babies (literally :) )~SMF~
View attachment 223920
View attachment 223921

Yeah hes looking good alright, especially for just being in a party cup...should definitely make some dope babies for you bro. Good to hear he's a stable one for you and no auto flowering...it seems lots of males like to do that. Peace and Respect

E

el_tenador

Very, very few breeders go as far to stabilize and test gear to the extent that you have SMF, respect bro. The f6 male sounds bangout. I have no doubt that all of those hybrids will shine, soul glo style. Just look at Sinister's Ghost OG. When you drop your gear you know I'm on it.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yo SMF if you need me I'll help take some of those ecsd x llf6 off your hands lol I want a real ecsd sooooo fuckin bad its not even funny I need a real sour in my life and those sound amazing brutha good job cant wait to see what you find especially in them Chemdog 91 x larry f6 epic is all i can say!!!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Whats up farmers.
So I recently just finished up a large pollination with my Larry og f6 male. Iv worked this line down personally thru each step. I took it to an f6 because until now I haven't found a really killer male Larry iv wanted to use for outcrossing. The f6 stock was real uniform but this particular fella really stank and had a bit more nice structure and not so floppy as most og cuts are. Here's how the line was started...
Step 1: Larry og (cut) x lemon Larry male (Larry Dom)= double Larry f1
Step two: Larry (cut) x double Larry f1 male(Larry Dom)= Larry og bx
...at this point I popped a ton of beans till I found my Larry Dom keeper from the Larry og bx...
Step 3: Larry og (cut) x Larry og bx (Larry Dom male) = f1
...popped a ton of these and found the best male and female....
[(Larry og x Larry bx (Larry Dom female) x (Larry og x Larry bx (Larry fom male)]= f2
....then basically repeated this step down the line till I hit f6 to find my killer stud. I'll post pics of the male later tonight or tomorrow morning. Here is what he put his Mack down on this past run....
91 Chemdog (skunkva) x Larry f6 male
Chemdog #4 x Larry f6 male
Stardawg x Larry f6 male
Triangle kush x Larry f6 male
Goji og x Larry f6 male
East coast sour d x Larry f6 male
Larry og x Larry f6 male
Pre98 bubba x Larry f6 male
Banana spliff x Larry f6 male
....these are all drying\curing. When they are done I'll popped a bunch of each and put up picks in this log.
Hope I find some killer. Wish me luck :) ~Smf~
Ill take....
Chemdog #4 x Larry f6 male - 1 pack
Stardawg x Larry f6 male - 1 pack
East coast sour d x Larry f6 male - 1 pack
Larry og x Larry f6 male - 1 pack
Pre98 bubba x Larry f6 male - 1 pack

Michigan is on fire! You da man Skunk! What a stellar line up. These shuold def be put on the bay if ya got the stock. You put some serious work into this bro! SMF! SMF! SMF!...........

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Whats up farmers.
So I recently just finished up a large pollination with my Larry og f6 male. Iv worked this line down personally thru each step. I took it to an f6 because until now I haven't found a really killer male Larry iv wanted to use for outcrossing. The f6 stock was real uniform but this particular fella really stank and had a bit more nice structure and not so floppy as most og cuts are. Here's how the line was started...
...at this point I popped a ton of beans till I found my Larry Dom keeper from the Larry og bx...
[(Larry og x Larry bx (Larry Dom female) x (Larry og x Larry bx (Larry fom male)]= f2
....then basically repeated this step down the line till I hit f6 to find my killer stud. I'll post pics of the male later tonight or tomorrow morning. Here is what he put his Mack down on this past run....
Stardawg x Larry f6 male
Goji og x Larry f6 male
Larry og x Larry f6 male
....these are all drying\curing. When they are done I'll popped a bunch of each and put up picks in this log.

Amazingly thorough work SMF! ALL those strains sound absolutely killer. Great job homie

D

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That's nice bro.. I'm sure you will produce winners.! If you need help testing some of those beans let me know it would be a pleasure!!
Should be a few in the mix that will be winning :) thanks for the kind works and I'll def keep ya in mind if I need some Testing

Yeah hes looking good alright, especially for just being in a party cup...should definitely make some dope babies for you bro. Good to hear he's a stable one for you and no auto flowering...it seems lots of males like to do that. Peace and Respect
Well I guess when you breed a og male right and true...auto flower doesn't come up....and some of these guys are driving ferraris while we are getting by, how is that? Lol. I won't name drop on some auto flower experts lol

Very, very few breeders go as far to stabilize and test gear to the extent that you have SMF, respect bro. The f6 male sounds bangout. I have no doubt that all of those hybrids will shine, soul glo style. Just look at Sinister's Ghost OG. When you drop your gear you know I'm on it.
Yeah sinister did a nice job testing my ghost hybrid beans. He's got skills and looks like the genetics came out nice as well. Not many take as much time as me but those who do seem to be well respected and at the top of the game for sure.

thats a serious treasure chest of super strains...

i cant wait to see what blooms from your projects..

i know its gonna be amazing...
Hahaha, thanks b. glad to have ya swing thru my pollen jockey thread :)
I'll make sure you get the ones I know your eyeing. Should be cool to see what all comes from this, see if my male can keep up with the mighty snow lotus of yours :)

Yo SMF throw up some pics of the larry og girl hommie!!!
You got it prodigy, I'll look for pics of the girl grown from multiple runs so you get a general idea of what I'm working with. Give me a day or so and I'll post up some buddy

Ill take....
Chemdog #4 x Larry f6 male - 1 pack
Stardawg x Larry f6 male - 1 pack
East coast sour d x Larry f6 male - 1 pack
Larry og x Larry f6 male - 1 pack
Pre98 bubba x Larry f6 male - 1 pack

Michigan is on fire! You da man Skunk! What a stellar line up. These shuold def be put on the bay if ya got the stock. You put some serious work into this bro! SMF! SMF! SMF!...........
There is a decent amount of some of these and some I don't have a ton of. As testing goes on the ones that produce great offspring will be made in larder numbers. If the original first round of f1 stock turns out real nice I may look to get some on the bay. We shall see how it pans out. Michigan is def on fire, some of these Michigan guys are really doing a great job. I'm just staying low key and enjoying all the work all these mi cats are doing.

Hay SMF, I hope you dont mind me asking, I cant believe nobody has asked this yet?!.... But how Long did it take you man? If Im asking to much, my bad. But im curious georgeing over here, like MAN....? This dude put in some WORK YO!
Well, this was a project that has gone on since I got the original Larry cut. So probably almost 3 years. The first Larry I had wasn't the original so I waited to get the original to see the difference. This is an off and on project over the past 3 years or so along with a handful of other projects iv been working on :) some really insane surprises coming down the road

Amazingly thorough work SMF! ALL those strains sound absolutely killer. Great job homie

D
Thanks d! Means a lot coming from a man with as sick genetics as yourself. Hope all is well and thanks for rolling thru my thread brotha

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Whats up farmers.
Stardawg x Larry f6 male
Goji og x Larry f6 male
Larry og x Larry f6 male
Your passion is apparent. I like how you 'show your work'. Sub'd up, ~Smf~!:D

Top Bottom