Smokin chronic @ PICNICS! with Jeezer :)

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up farm, thought it was about time to share what I got goin in my lil dungeon.

Popped 15 seeds of Picnic Basket OG :cool: 4 males 11 females :D 2 weeks into flower
Coco
Botanicare CNS nutes
tap water Ph @5.8-6.0

Gotta thank Baba G for blessing me with these beans, Logic for making this possible, and to all the farm members that show interest and support. :) thank you all!

I upgraded to a DIY hand watered recirculating watering system. Works really good for my space.

Smokin chronic  picnics with jeezer

Made a 2x3.5 table top, placed it on top of a rubbermaid. Covered table with panda film and clear squiggly thing for draining. Tilted the table towards one side, added a tote at the end to catch run-off, added pump and hose inside tote to pump water back into pots. Use hose to water and flush each pot.

Smokin chronic  picnics with jeezer 2

Smokin chronic  picnics with jeezer 5
Smokin chronic  picnics with jeezer 6

Smokin chronic  picnics with jeezer 3
Smokin chronic  picnics with jeezer 4

Jeezer

Jeezer

I gotta take some recent shots. These pics are a week old i think
Will update soon.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking good bro.... glad to see you back up and progressing and props to BaBa on the gear ...... good to see not forgetting the little guy..... no disrespect jeezer just watching you grow bro.......peace SoSer

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I'm eager to see how a nice simple system like this pumps out the goods. Sometimes I feel like I had the most fun growing back when I made it basic. But then again i've been on a nostalgic throwback kick. looking forward to some interesting results. Good luck!!!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Looking good bro.... glad to see you back up and progressing and props to BaBa on the gear ...... good to see not forgetting the little guy..... no disrespect jeezer just watching you grow bro.......peace SoSer

Thanks soser. Im really excited about this run, if I pull this thru harvest, it will be my first time running a true OG strain. Well its a hybrid but there are some phenos than smell like straight up OG.

I'm eager to see how a nice simple system like this pumps out the goods. Sometimes I feel like I had the most fun growing back when I made it basic. But then again i've been on a nostalgic throwback kick. looking forward to some interesting results. Good luck!!!

Thanks for stopping by mayonnaise, setting up this grow has been a lot of fun, specially with some good beans to work with (thanks again baba)

Check this pheno out, has a sweet OG smell and looking really good at week 3

Pic1
Close up

Jeezer

Jeezer

The aromas and trichomes are just starting develop and Im lovin it! The phenos that are puttin off smells are smelling like some really good OG. Im really excited because I have always wanted to grow a real deal OG, I tried many cuts and got alot of bunk ones and some that just werent exactly OG, but these picnic baskets are damn close to it because they smell just like OG kush and there on their 3rd week of flower :)
I had a White Fire cut from Darth Fader but that plant was stolen along with some other good stuff I had, never got to harvest her.

fwiw, I judge my plants by the smell given off by rubbing on the stems(rub stem and smell fingers), and second by the smell of the trichomes (rub trichomes off plant, smell fingers, then rub fingers with eachother and smell again, it helps find other scents hiding in there.)

Jeezer

Jeezer

4 weeks going on 5

Every pheno is looking great! Nice n frosty just how I like em :)

Stretch is about done I would say and most phenos only doubled their height. Not bad for an OG Tallest pheno is 2ft tall

forgot to mention I supercropped a bit, not much, once in veg and once in flower

P1050739
P1050736
P1050761
P1050764

P1050737
P1050738
P1050741
P1050742
P1050746
P1050747
P1050751
P1050753