Smoking vs Vaping

• Thread starter Haydar1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Hi guys,
Effects wise , is there a difference between dry weed vaping and smoking?
I want to know your personal experience please.
Thanks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi guys,
Effects wise , is there a difference between dry weed vaping and smoking?
I want to know your personal experience please.
Thanks
From a health perspective and this was from my doctor vaping is a cleaner option because of the combustion temperatures used. It heats only high enough to vaporize the cannabinoids and less of the plants matter so there are less toxic compounds created.

But who doesn't love a good bong rip now and then. I myself prefer to use a vaporizer because it's easier on my lungs. As a smoker of 30yrs this may sound stupid but I have some lung issues already thanks to cigarettes.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
But who doesn't love a good bong rip now and then. I myself prefer to use a vaporizer because it's easier on my lungs. As a smoker of 30yrs this may sound stupid but I have some lung issues already thanks to cigarettes.

See now for me, My vaporizer was worse on my lungs and caused me to cough 10X more then i do off a bong, and im a former 20+ year smoker.

I still cough off the bong no dobut but way more off a vaporizer weird eh?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

See now for me, My vaporizer was worse on my lungs and caused me to cough 10X more then i do off a bong, and im a former 20+ year smoker.

I still cough off the bong no dobut but way more off a vaporizer weird eh?
Maybe the temp you were using? Convection vapes I find much better bit also more pricey

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

From a health perspective and this was from my doctor vaping is a cleaner option because of the combustion temperatures used. It heats only high enough to vaporize the cannabinoids and less of the plants matter so there are less toxic compounds created.

I use vaporizer too I'm not a smoker and it's a lot easier on the lungs and throat , but one time I smoked a joint in Amsterdam and the high was phenomenal , I never had such a high with vaporizer , so I'm wondering is the cause the smoking method or maybe my vaporizer is giving me a lesser thc dose 🤔

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I tried a few different flower vapes and a couple oil vapes. The cheap ones feel like the oil isnt combusted all the way and i wont use them. It is suspected that the store pens and cheap vapes are worse than smoking from residue build up in the lungs. Guess we will see.

Quality vapes work well. But in my opinion the high is lighter or something goes missing without the fire.

Simple water bongs for me going on 38 years now.

Anthem

Anthem

Can someone help me out on this issue. When you guys are saying a vaporizer, are you saying the pens with a cartridge or something that will take the flower and vaporize it?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Can someone help me out on this issue. When you guys are saying a vaporizer, are you saying the pens with a cartridge or something that will take the flower and vaporize it?

Pens with a cartridge are for oil.

And there are small hand held vaporizors that can vape flower, oil or both.

I dont know much about them though. I dont find vaping that enjoyable compared to smoking.

I wish i did. I might stop smoking cigarettes.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah talking flower vapes not concentrates. Imo I would not use the mixed concentrates sold unless it's like pure and not emulsified in some who knows what glycol or something

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah talking flower vapes not concentrates. Imo I would not use the mixed concentrates sold unless it's like pure and not emulsified in some who knows what glycol or something
Aqua man that is what I assumed but I wanted to be sure. The cartridge thing locally is a game of cat and mouse. Pretty much every one of them has been counterfeited and I am not really going to smoke some stuff that could contain butane. Butane is still the number choice local for blasting in my neck of the woods.

NorCalGal

NorCalGal

I've been trying to buy a vaporizer for a few years. I'm looking for one just for flower not concentrates. Have purchased two but didn't like either one. Since it seems you have one you are happy with would you share what type/brand you're using.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've been trying to buy a vaporizer for a few years. I'm looking for one just for flower not concentrates. Have purchased two but didn't like either one. Since it seems you have one you are happy with would you share what type/brand you're using.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I tried many time
i tried it many ways and i agree with some of you @LittleDabbie that the oil pens and the dry vape makes me cough more than toking..But i'm buying black market and we tend to get the short end of the stick up her sometimes...funny how one weed will make you barf up a lung and another wont even make a cough...i thinks it's a lotta shitty growers selling there mids to the dealers here so it's profitable....and the consumer takes it up the shorts

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I tried many time

i tried it many ways and i agree with some of you @LittleDabbie that the oil pens and the dry vape makes me cough more than toking..But i'm buying black market and we tend to get the short end of the stick up her sometimes...funny how one weed will make you barf up a lung and another wont even make a cough...i thinks it's a lotta shitty growers selling there mids to the dealers here so it's profitable....and the consumer takes it up the shorts
Lots to do with the dry and cure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom