Snoleperds confuseing summer auto grow

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Well boy's and girl's out there in radioland i did my best and flushed that monster out and hit it with the Bloombastic its 9 weeks old and the ave flower time is 3 weeks so it's gonna go 12 weeks min witch is 84 days not old for a plant that size, they messed up the rundellis cross so been cutting the cycle to 12 12 if the plant is not to messed up this can induce flowering but not allways if it's bunk or leaning more to photoperid your hit, got lucky flower has structure and tops had it ran properly it would have been 1 4 the books, got it under a cob bloom booster by California light works now the cycle is back to 16 8 i give my plants 2 extra hours of darkness to cool them down and de stress, no difference plants ave 10 weeks well i guess we will see how it goes.

20210718 193317
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have no idea what im doing, germanated 3 beans, royal purple kush, star dog & blueberry, 1 seed did not germanate, i plant was unstable, had deformities, and took off from the rip, at around day 35 there were pistils here and there, plant smelled great, it had 4 vertical spikes at the nodes a true bunk (unstable) auto that will never flower, then theres star dog it's tall with thin leaves not tall wide and bushy with big fans, ok Growers Choice sells f2 strains that are often unstable just enough grow to keep them in business i guess, so i must assume the bunk auto must be blueberry. I dont like fast buds, all the company sells are autos and i grew there grapefruit and was good, but there seeds often do not germanate at least for me, i have grapefruit, pink lemonade, and stardog, now i grew the royal purple kush in a solo cup, it came out good but was smallish it was also in a 16oz cup, now that plant is under a bloom booster and being flowerd it's a purple phenotype but the pk in the cup flowerd and did not have to cut cycle, how big does purple kush get? This plant out grew my light and is definitely purple, i got here were i want her she dangled on the line long enough! Time to boat this bass, since star dog has no purple strains in it and the problems i have germanateing that breeder i dont know what it is, i grew purple kush many times and it never got that big is it blueberry never grew it so do not know how large it gets plant was stable just did not want to flower. Pic 1 grapefruit, pic 2 pk in little cup. So cant say what im running, going on vacation aug 9th to check my outdoors grows up in Maine, master kush, gdp, nam beans & pinewarp, my cuz tends them for me and i just give him half, last year i got 11lbs still have a bit, when i get back its double grape Meth does not do this.

20180501 142846
20210227 184850
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Now we are moveing in the right direction, if an autoflower is clearly female and not bunk there is a chance that by cutting the light cycle you can induce flowering, it does not allways work but sometimes you get lucky.

20210721 165150
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Hit the plant 1 time with Bloombastic, and by cutting the light cycle ta-da, no way to bring plant to sink to water something will break so lately have just been giveing water im serious it's stuck in my closet at allmost 10 weeks, it's purple pheno, dont give up on plants bc sometimes this works.

20210724 142839
20210724 142853
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Plant will be 10 weeks tue from sprout, it is still young for an auto that size, cut light cycle to 12 12, gave one dose of Bloombastic, very very slightly burned leaf tips on top of plant, flushed plant ph 6.4 but not high enough to intervien so plant wanted more dirt, a good flush and something told me not to hit it with another shot of Bloombastic but to keep it wet and wait another week then decide what to do, ive been running autos 10 years, and over that time had my fair share of bunk autos but the few times i had a female plant that would not flower the plant came out badass.

20210725 081235
20210725 081205
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea these plants are sensative i even slightly burned the tips on my big plant and that was at 1ml per gal, made a new batch 1/2ml per gal and its hot, well anyway burned the leaves on my dwarf oh well just clipped them off its under my crappy bloom light old at over 10 weeks same size in cup as the ones in 2gal pots, some of the pistils turned red but allot of foxtailing, just giveing cold water to try and put a stop to it, you get a bit more than an 1/8 cured but it's good and the last of it, when i get back from Maine no screwing around gonna do a d grape Meth run.

20210728 071727
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Oakaley dokoley week 11 from sprouts, the little red dwarf i grew in a 16oz soda pop cup is allmost done, i think 1 more dose of cold water will take care of the bit of foxtailing, pistils are red and plant looks carmelized you only get a bit but it's fire to bring out for a special occasion! i defoliated it, there f2s from Buddha same size in cup as in pot but this is last of it, i have no idea what my other auto is but must be blueberry bc indica dom purple phenotype and purple kush is much smaller and stardog has no purple still unstable bc it would not flower so as you know cut light cycle to 12 12, big plant for a 1.9 litre pot fed once and slightly burned leaf tips have not fed again bc cutting the cycle is making her flower anyway, when you get a true female auto and they have not messed up the rundellis cross to badly they act more like a photoperid plant in the sence they take much longer to finish and the yield is much larger, a lucky plant! Had a few of these over the years and all came out much better than ur ave autoflower, in fact the flower is so heavy had to wire my main branches or they would snap lol, the dwarf smells dank while i guess the blueberry smells spicey with notes of citrus and fuel, what started out badley is now not so bad lol. Plus going to Maine on the 9th for my vacation and check out my grows, my cuz tends mine and i just give him half last year i got 11 pounds and took less than gave will upload pics of course and when get home will start my Meth double grape run, may run another blueberry and hopefully there all messed up and wont flower like this one. Happy Trails!

20210801 093811
20210801 093921
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Allmost 14 weeks tue will be 100 days old for an autoflower, nice red bud and allot of it, leaves are starting to yellow this is from age bc only fed bloom nutes 1 time and just kept her waterd is all, will chop tue at day 100.

20210820 044703
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Final notes, probably one of highest yield auto ever ran, bud is not fluffy but not hard, 1 bong hit can definitely feel it, 2nd longest auto ever ran at 100 days from sprout, probably about 3 oz total with enough sugar to make a batch of butter, i dont know what it is, germanated 3 beans purple kush stardog, blueberry the purple kush was good bc i ran it , pk is much smaller so that had to be the bean that did not germanate, so that leaves us with fast buds or growers choice, you would think fast buds would have there #### together bc all they sell is autos, i grew stardog before and that aint it, so by the power of deduction it must be blueberry and stardog has no purple in it and this was purple pheno but both plants were bunk, stardog was an unstable true bunk autoflower blueberry refused to flower but got lucky plant was female so cut cycle and it induced flowering, but grew a red dwarf in soda pop cup those nugs are hard red and good this shit is red and good im rambling after 1 bong hit so my confusing summer grow was just that confuseing but came out good in the end i dont smoke allot of weed just to sleep and play golf rival so im good for months + have weed stashed and delta 8 & o thc vape cartridges try the do oh no 6 times stronger than d9 you trip balls im suprised thats legal bc d8 is like d9 light but not do thc anyway had enough dirt to plant the first thing i grabbed witch was Methisto avt x strawberry nuggets a free be and so far is doing good but thats my new dairy this one was interesting confuseing but it came out better then i ever could have hoped the end.

Top Bottom