Snoleperds confuseing summer auto grow

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So wanted to grow stuff other then Meth, germanated 3 beans purple kush, star dog, & old school blueberry, 1 bean did not germanate, the purple kush i know is good so what else germanated? Blueberry or star dog, this is a small grow bc i just cant get dirt bc of flu supply issues, got last 2 bags of happy frog no ffof, a hotter mix but used before, grew all strains so will b able to figure out what pops and what did not, wanted to run cherry pebbles a very large auto but not enough dirt for 2 plants next time, my last 5 grows have all been Meth so wanted to run something else but i did get strawberry mango crumble if 1 of these beans dont pop ill do that or super oarnge haze but both beans had nice tap roots so again dont know exactly what im running lol. Have 3 mason jars of bud and dont smoke everyday and weed is so good only need 2 or 3 puffs i just luv growing is all.

Snoleperds confuseing summer auto grow
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So 2 of 3 beans germanated in 24 hours so mon we should see a couple sprouts as both beans had nice tap roots, hopefully both will pop i hate haveing a plant behind, had to put in 2gal pots bc could only get 2 small bags of happy frog, i dont even think i have enough dirt to fill another pot, wanted to run cherry pebbles but no dirt, the other day went to Wal Mart to buy a few pair of jeans and nothing WTF supply chains are seriously messed up! I wont buy dirt on the net bc it usaley contains pests but i digress you do the best you can with what you have ie transplanted 1 plant from last grow into miricle grow organic so it goes, and to everyone who is vaccine hesitant get the shots then maybe we can all get back to normal and when you walk into the hydro store they have pallets of ffof.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Welcome to planet Earth! 24 hours to germanate, 48 hours to pop! A 72 hour prosses, i know the Royal purple kush was good so what did not pop? Blueberry by growers choice or star dog by fast buds? To be honest i dont like fast buds allways have germanation problems so i would take a guess and say were now running purple k and blueberry or not, will be able to tell when they gain size, got last 2 small bags of happy frog so was hopeing to get 3 2gal pots of dirt but dont think i have enough left over so it's all for the best, wanted to get at least enough dirt to fill 2 3gal pots so i could run cherry pebbles a large high yield auto but no dirt, no jeans at store, no tp either sux, here is a pic of toofless alien i dry it by putting a bit in cool whip containers but dont overdry once it drys a bit it goes in mason jars with humidity chip, flower smell reminds me of dark devel a fuel like smell, flower is hard and compact, test bud is good and weed is couch lock stuff.

20210517 072758
20210517 072750
20210516 201136
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Here we go final tally, 36 g cured and about 5 g of nice trim off 1 plant, the weed in nice and relaxing willing to trade 5 beans for something different, so seedlings are only 6 days old so nothing to see. got an awsome recipe for canna butter if anyone is interested? Will start posting pics when there is something to see.

20210523 103433
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Now 1 week old, got high pops so i take 2 bread ties and tie them together then melt the plastic off 1 half of 1 end thats the wire u insert into the dirt well away from 🌱 make a loupe to hold seedlings in place till they gain there ballance and mainstem hardens a good trick that never fails, one just took off, the smaller one looks to be purple kush, got a red dwarf 4 days behind in a 16oz plastic cup there small but cant get frigging dirt but it will grow strain by Buddha, so far so good. Just turned on sidelight, remember you want your seedlings reaching for your light not shying away or burning running 2 cycle 600w led you run autos under blue light if you run them under full spec they will flower early and affect yield and can cause plant to dwarf out, light is 28inc above canopy, have 2 side spotlights blue of course and highest luman i could find, the spots are 25 bucks and the clamp ballast is 10 bucks at home depo there cold blue and worth buying bc they really help your branches grow, they put the word grow on a bulb and charge $75 bucks high luman blue light is the same thing as a high luman grow light think differently and save cash! Happy Memorial Day.

20210525 205318
20210525 205325
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Im gonna share my simple recipe for canna butter, what you need 1 large pot with water, 1 small pot to fit in larger pot, 3 sticks butter, 1/4 to 1 1/2oz cured ground weed, a fine metal mesh strainer, just give your bud or trim a quick grind not to fine, bring large pot to simmer, put the butter and weed in small pot and put it in the large pot of simmering water, add water to large pot as it simmers off, stir occasionally for 2 hours, a meat thermometer will help dont let the mix go over 180f, the mix will look like tar, after 2 hours pour the mix thru the strainer, add 1 teaspoon vannella, put in fridge it will cool and harden, you can put it in anything, me i cure my trim and when get enough make brownies, dont ever just throw weed in brownies it tastes terrible and will give you a tummy ache, heating the cannabis will make the thc stick to the fat in the butter, with the vanilla you can taste no weed, or make cookies, you can put it in most anything, i had saved and cured a half oz of trim and made butter then brownies and ate a large one before bed, when i woke i was high as f. k even the next day could feel it, for brownies you use a 1/4oz of weed i used a half oz so you cut the brownies into small squares or you will be to high, if you use a 1/4 oz cut brownies into 6 slices this will give you and 5 friends a good night.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Was hot put in ac, since fri night the daytime temps are 70f at night it drops into the 60s wide temp swings stress autoflowers, i run them at 79f and when there asleep 73 or so just so they can cool down and strech out, this is the day we put our outdoors plants out i live smack in the city but i would wait, i have some up in Maine but my cuz tends them so i really cant take credit they dont go out for 2 more weeks, hopefully it will warm up here high today 65f with rain.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok 2 weeks, larger seedling looks to be blueberry, smaller 1 is purple kush, the seedling in cup is red dwarf at 10 days from sprouts, so far so good.

20210601 073445
20210601 073453
20210601 073458
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Me thinks this is blueberry, 19 days from sprout, gave first feed, seedlings are now small plants and can stand on there own 2 roots, seriously if you get a high pop and seedling keeps falling over hold it in place with bread ties allways works besides you want a nice mainstem.

20210605 092356
20210605 092405
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If possible give your autos some natural sunlight, it helps them grow faster and makes any water pooling in your pot to evaporate, im haveing a drainage problem with the larger plant.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

A friend of mine does not stand his up. As soon as possible, he lays it over and grows it sideways, circling the inside of the pot. when it's almost all the way around, he tops it and trains.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Does it work? You want a good pop but when your seedlings are falling over i just do the bread tie drill it has yet to fail, as u can see what i think is purple kush has really gained size and is in pre flower, what i think is blueberry looks to be a true bunk auto, if it turns out to be i will show you how to tell plants are 28 days from sprouts so it might be a late bloomer but ill know in a week. Pic 1 i think purple kush pic 2 what i bealive is blueberry, star dog is a much more sativa looking plant as you can see both plants are heavily indica dom.

20210615 073322
20210615 073328
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, it works. He has freaky looking plants but it works.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

They luv the morning eastern sun, i can give them 4 hours a day.

20210617 064819
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Did a bit of pruneing, 1 plant that i think is purple kush is in pre flower, what i think is blueberry i bealive is bunk, a bunk auto will not hermi, it will smell and look fine, it just simply will not flower, when that plant poped it imedietley went into a growth spurt my kush is now larger, it has genetic deformities another bad omen, im seeing 2 vetical spikes at nodes not 2 v shaped pistils, so imedietley going into it's growth spurt with multiple genetic deformities that tells me it is unstable, sometimes you can run a bunk under 12/12 bc they did not get there rundellis cross straight and it will flower but they more often than not wont they simply are selling unstable seeds. Zoom in.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Lookin good. I’m gonna start doing the 3-4 hours of real sun now

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yup got a true bunk auto, look at the nodes do you see 2 v shaped pistils? No! You see no pistils but 2 vertical spikes, plant will smell great and never flower the plant is unstable, a bunk auto will not hermi it just will not flower healthy ph 6.2 and nothing, no reason to keep it around been running autos continually for over 9 years have not got one in a while, i thinks ill stick with Meth my last 5 grows went off without a hich.

20210619 081400
20210619 081408
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yup got a true bunk auto, look at the nodes do you see 2 v shaped pistils? No! You see no pistils but 2 vertical spikes, plant will smell great and never flower the plant is unstable, a bunk auto will not hermi it just will not flower healthy ph 6.2 and nothing, no reason to keep it around been running autos continually for over 9 years have not got one in a while, i thinks ill stick with Meth my last 5 grows went off without a hich.
And it looks like it enjoys cooking ……. 😉👌🤓

Top Bottom