Snoop Dogg G Pen

• Thread starter Hursty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hursty

Hey Guys,
I recently bought a Grenco Snoop Dogg G Pen and also purchased a liquid tank and some atomizers for it.
On the website it states that all chambers etc, should work with the G Pen, but when i goto use it, it does not let any vapour out. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Works find for herbs, just not liquid.
Thanks

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Were the tanks also the same brand? If so then the adjustable screw on the battery connection may just not be connecting with the terminal.

L

lungccancer

Lol, the snoop dogg G-pen is probably the worst pen vaporizer in the world. I owned it once and used the hell out of it cause it got really hot and burned my hand when I touched the middle part where the battery was. I didn't know this type of vape pen would get so hot on me like that it had really pissed me off and now I'm very angry cause I had big blisters on my hand all because the Snoop Dogg G Vape pen didn't do what it was supposed to do was to work.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Lol, the snoop dogg G-pen is probably the worst pen vaporizer in the world. I owned it once and used the hell out of it cause it got really hot and burned my hand when I touched the middle part where the battery was. I didn't know this type of vape pen would get so hot on me like that it had really pissed me off and now I'm very angry cause I had big blisters on my hand all because the Snoop Dogg G Vape pen didn't do what it was supposed to do was to work.
You're lucky the battery didn't blow up.

Sounds like a battery issue instead of an Atomizer issue

Latest posts

Top Bottom