SNOPLOWS BODHI GROW SHOW FEATURING BLACK LOTUS AND HOLLYWEED!

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

Ok guys! Just getting back to it! The past year has been a wild ride for me! Life is just getting back to normal and i finally feel ready to set the grow back up. Decided to pop some of my bodhi gear i have had stashed away! Went with Black Lotus and Hollyweed to start things off. Just checked on the 2 Hollyweed seeds and they are both showing tap roots and are ready for their cups. The Black Lotus were popped a few days ago and are finally above ground today. So, I figured its time to start a thread. I will post up my equipement and nutrients im using as i get things setup! Still havent decided how im gonna go feed wise. But, i do know im gonna be running either 3 or 5 gallon pots and a bagged organic soil.

Snoplows bodhi grow show featuring black lotus and hollyweed
Snoplows bodhi grow show featuring black lotus and hollyweed 2
B

Burned Haze

Good luck !

Treat that hollyweed with care , cause almost everyone I have heard /seen online and myself including has said only good things about that pack of seeds. I was so pleased with it I bought a second one and I didn’t want to lose the genetics ( hopefully I can genminate it ASAP ) I ran the original keeper from the first pack 4 rounds before killing my keeper ( 3 rounds indoors, 1 outdoors ands every round it showed great meds results )

snoplow20

snoplow20

Good luck !

Treat that hollyweed with care , cause almost everyone I have heard /seen online and myself including has said only good things about that pack of seeds. I was so pleased with it I bought a second one and I didn’t want to lose the genetics ( hopefully I can genminate it ASAP ) I ran the original keeper from the first pack 4 rounds before killing my keeper ( 3 rounds indoors, 1 outdoors ands every round it showed great meds results )
Glad to hear. Ive been holding on to the hollyweed pack for well over a year now. Finally got the chance to pop a few and now you got me totally stoked. Just dropped them into cups 5 minutes ago and got a temporary t5 over them until i get the chance to set a tent up properly. Been busy as hell this week. Glad i have tomorow off. Might actually make some progress on setting some equipment up!

snoplow20

snoplow20

@Burned Haze ive grown wookie orgasm and raspberry sunshine my last grow and they were both great. The raspberry was steller actually. I think im gonna be buying a bunch of bodhi packs in the future.

B

Burned Haze

@Burned Haze ive grown wookie orgasm and raspberry sunshine my last grow and they were both great. The raspberry was steller actually. I think im gonna be buying a bunch of bodhi packs in the future.

I’m on my 25+ ran bodhi over the years ( purchased 50+ from him )

Man I would say every year his crosses just get better, the 88 g13 hashplant and Wookie male are my favorite male so don’t be shamed your missing out on snow lotus

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

@Burned Haze recommend me some good bodhi strains to grab! Ones that are available at the moment.
I,v ran many bodhi strains over the years and without a shadow of a doubt the best bodhi seeds I ran that are available to buy are Goji og.shit is really nice.fuelly,earthy creamy dankness.anything I,v tried with the og Nepali in was shit hot weed.heard many many others say the same but with bodhi there's A LOT of incredible strains to choose from.
Hollywood was one I had my eye on too.never got any though.got some solos stash which has the same mother as Hollywood , the Hollywood pure kush aka Topanga canyon pure kush or og aka ok killer.their all the same cut and it's supposedly one of the best quality elite cuts anywhere in the world.about 5 years ago i was talking with a well respected guy I knew who had every single elite clone you could possibly think on.the list of clones he put up was MASSIVE.over 70 different elite clones.some rare some not so rare and some like this topanga/Hollywood pure kush were at this time rocking horse shit rare.
So he had all these elite clones which got me thinking...which was his favourite?He said the topanga pk was by far the best cut he had.i had never even heard of it at this point but from then on I was out on a Topanga canyon/Hollywood pure kush mission.its supposed to have an awesome terp profile that tastes like the wee marshmallows out the cereal lucky charms.if u get a hollyweed pheno that tastes like that it's a pk leaning pheno.
I hope you get some real belters

B

Burned Haze

@Burned Haze recommend me some good bodhi strains to grab! Ones that are available at the moment.

The key is with for example with bodhi ( is his male pheno selection : he germinated 100’s if not 1k’s to find that one male keeper , unlike so many other breeders who follow the trends and only do simple 1-10 pack testing or less choices before they pick their male decision )

once you pick the male choice of your project (like bodhi’s current is Wookie, before that It was, 88’ g13 hashplant Appalachia than snow lotus and so forth ( most of his projects he did 50 diff clones as the females projects and I’ve never had one hermie from his genetics . I can’t say that for many breeders and sad part is sometimes I paid even 2-3x more for them lol

My tip would be check out Wookie( as your male choice, tons of picks ) since it’s the freshest stock ( stock in a fridge only last 3-5 max years and you really want fresh stock none the less for the price your paying for it ) I just don’t like buying 1-4 year old stock pile? I used to make that mistake but now I def see the difference in germination , fuck that

I ran hollyweed for multiple runs and since I’m all about the 1-2% only as my keepers I killed it ( afterward i got some complaints that i shouldn’t of done that) luckily I have anther pack of it to germinate , but since I have so many projects going, not sure when I’m going to germinating them. Wish I could!

Here’s a whole interview with bodhi , def explaining himself well

Last edited by a moderator:
snoplow20

snoplow20

The key is with for example with bodhi ( is his male pheno selection : he germinated 100’s if not 1k’s to find that one male keeper , unlike so many other breeders who follow the trends and only do simple 1-10 pack testing or less choices before they pick their male decision )

once you pick the male choice of your project (like bodhi’s current is Wookie, before that It was, 88’ g13 hashplant Appalachia than snow lotus and so forth ( most of his projects he did 50 diff clones as the females projects and I’ve never had one hermie from his genetics . I can’t say that for many breeders and sad part is sometimes I paid even 2-3x more for them lol

My tip would be check out Wookie( as your male choice, tons of picks ) since it’s the freshest stock ( stock in a fridge only last 3-5 max years and you really want fresh stock none the less for the price your paying for it ) I just don’t like buying 1-4 year old stock pile? I used to make that mistake but now I def see the difference in germination , fuck that

I ran hollyweed for multiple runs and since I’m all about the 1-2% only as my keepers I killed it ( afterward i got some complaints that i shouldn’t of done that) luckily I have anther pack of it to germinate , but since I have so many projects going, not sure when I’m going to germinating them. Wish I could!

Seen this interview before. But, its definately worth watching over again. I just wish adam would shut the hell up and let bodhi talk more!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I,v ran many bodhi strains over the years and without a shadow of a doubt the best bodhi seeds I ran that are available to buy are Goji og.shit is really nice.fuelly,earthy creamy dankness.anything I,v tried with the og Nepali in was shit hot weed.heard many many others say the same but with bodhi there's A LOT of incredible strains to choose from.
Hollywood was one I had my eye on too.never got any though.got some solos stash which has the same mother as Hollywood , the Hollywood pure kush aka Topanga canyon pure kush or og aka ok killer.their all the same cut and it's supposedly one of the best quality elite cuts anywhere in the world.about 5 years ago i was talking with a well respected guy I knew who had every single elite clone you could possibly think on.the list of clones he put up was MASSIVE.over 70 different elite clones.some rare some not so rare and some like this topanga/Hollywood pure kush were at this time rocking horse shit rare.
So he had all these elite clones which got me thinking...which was his favourite?He said the topanga pk was by far the best cut he had.i had never even heard of it at this point but from then on I was out on a Topanga canyon/Hollywood pure kush mission.its supposed to have an awesome terp profile that tastes like the wee marshmallows out the cereal lucky charms.if u get a hollyweed pheno that tastes like that it's a pk leaning pheno.
I hope you get some real belters
So many spelling mistakes.damn predictive txt. It's supposed to say hollyweed a

Bodhi still makes snow lotus crosses.
Another good thing about Bodhis beans is their really well tested and he s very strict with that process.he puts out LOADS of different strains (mostly f1,s) as testers but very few make it past the testing stage.he puts out like 40/50 crosses to be tested and only handful will pass the test and go on to be put up for sale.

B

Burned Haze

^ @ mr bee

Actually bodhi from what I heard was suppose to discontinue (snow lotus) or already did (if I’m wrong ,so what? I just suggested fresh stock/ and wookie male over snow lotus male anyways ).
Point was he does great on his male selection and It was a suggestion to the poster above to get the most fresh stock you can get since so many times seedbanks sell old stock till it’s out (remember snow lotus is a 10+ Year ran male )

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

There's a fairly large bodhi seeds thread on here.i started it roughly 5 years ago and as far as I know it's still going.
You should take a look on there if your undecided on what bodhi strain your after although burned haze has gave u spot on advice.
I,v not tried any of the crosses with the 88g13hp or Wookie crosses yet.i,v got plenty o 88g13hp beans and I got plenty of big buddy's lemon Larry lavender (the lavender cut used in Bodhis wookie is big buddys cut) beans so I,v kinda over looked strains made with those fathers which is silly because Bodhi,s pheno selection won't be the same as the other breeders I got similar genetics off.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

^ @ mr bee

Actually bodhi from what I heard was suppose to discontinue (snow lotus) or already did (if I’m wrong ,so what? I just suggested fresh stock/ and wookie male over snow lotus male anyways ).
Point was he does great on his male selection and It was a suggestion to the poster above to get the most fresh stock you can get since so many times seedbanks sell old stock till it’s out (remember snow lotus is a 10+ Year ran male )
Oh I didn't know that about the snow lotus.interesting.he has used it a lot.
When I buy beans-which isn't often these days-but wen I do I try to get them direct from the breeder if I can or ask them whers been recently stocked .not always possible of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom