SNOPLOWS BODHI GROW SHOW FEATURING BLACK LOTUS AND HOLLYWEED!

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

At the moment that is just some happy frog in the cups! Probably end up switching to ocean forest when i repot.

Skip the bagged soil and make your own, it’ll be so much better. Google “Coots mix soil recipe.” That mix is far superior to anything you can get in a bag, plus you can just keep re-using it over and over again. You’ll just have to re-amend it every other grow or so, but you pretty much wont ever have to buy anything again.

Grow sounds good! I’ve been curious about that Hollyweed for a while, looking forward to this....

snoplow20

snoplow20

Skip the bagged soil and make your own, it’ll be so much better. Google “Coots mix soil recipe.” That mix is far superior to anything you can get in a bag, plus you can just keep re-using it over and over again. You’ll just have to re-amend it every other grow or so, but you pretty much wont ever have to buy anything again.

Grow sounds good! I’ve been curious about that Hollyweed for a while, looking forward to this....
Thanks for the advice. Im gonna check out that mix.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I’m on my 25+ ran bodhi over the years ( purchased 50+ from him )

Man I would say every year his crosses just get better, the 88 g13 hashplant and Wookie male are my favorite male so don’t be shamed your missing out on snow lotus
I like his Appalachian crosses, have done a snow lotus cross very nice.
And would like to know more about 88 g13 hash plant.
Quite a few years ago I ran across a few people that had tried the original from the seed bank Neville’s work. And we’re looking for this plant again, in an attempt to reaquire it they bought seeds from sensi seeds as Neville sold the seed bank to the dronker brothers who changed the name to sensi( Neville I think had encountered problems on a trip back to Australia when the USA demanded extradition for sending seeds to the states, and needed funds to fight this back in 91 I think?).
These guys were complaining that this was totally different from the original.
I’ve grown squite a few strains from sensi seeds and was always happy with what I received.
Especially there shiva skunk, so when my friend decided to start growing again I recommended this as one of the best strains I had grown and would still put what I got in top ten. When my friend grew this out it was nice but pale imitation,
I don’t know what went on they still were offering northern lights which I grew out there fem version and was quite impressed.
But it seemed with his shiva to me that the a different parent had been used instead of the northern lights. A more traditional Afghani kush flavour not what is known as kush in America but possibly Afghan #1 or master kush couldn’t put my finger on it. But was nothing like there northern lights which was more similar to the the northern lights I was receiving in 91 and again in 94 from growers I wasn’t growing back then.
Also new a very respected grower who actually recommended sensi but stated they might have lost some parents, and told me they banned him after he was sent ersb to test and he gave his honest opinion that this strain wasn’t stabilised.
I won’t slate them as last time I used them the strains were of quality.
So I did some research and noticed ndn guy who inbred the g13-88 hash plant to preserve it and gave it away for free had quoted mr nice g13-88 hash plant.
The mr nice being an accolade to Howard marks that the dronkers added some time after acquiring the seed bank from Neville.
Does anyone know exactly where ndn guy got his version was it earlier than 91 or was it after but same offering? Or not the original but close? If anyone can shed light would be nice.
Have my eyes on mango hash plant (mango biche xg13-88 hash plant and black triangle ( triangle kush x g13-88 hash plant.
And these things just interest me

Funk junky

Funk junky

There's a fairly large bodhi seeds thread on here.i started it roughly 5 years ago and as far as I know it's still going.
You should take a look on there if your undecided on what bodhi strain your after although burned haze has gave u spot on advice.
I,v not tried any of the crosses with the 88g13hp or Wookie crosses yet.i,v got plenty o 88g13hp beans and I got plenty of big buddy's lemon Larry lavender (the lavender cut used in Bodhis wookie is big buddys cut) beans so I,v kinda over looked strains made with those fathers which is silly because Bodhi,s pheno selection won't be the same as the other breeders I got similar genetics off.
Hey mr bee was it you that linked sun valley with the napoji og? Think that’s right Nepali x goji og?
If it was he said was pure fire.
Little finicky but when dialed in he put that as very high up

Funk junky

Funk junky

Got a bit restless can’t flower here in summer and have trouble with neighbour but he’s sold house and waiting for him to fuck off.
But haven’t grown for a while so little while ago I couldn’t help myself and popped 2 bingo pajama out of the eight I had left searching for a female expect to them to show sex this week or next but the one I had as suspected female is maybe growing a set damn. The other was suspected male fucking honked but not sure at mo till lifts britches.
@Sun Valley is sending some of his space monkey x blues which I like to call funky monkey just in case as I want to keep my bodhi seeds back as they are from appy male r.i.p.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hey mr bee was it you that linked sun valley with the napoji og? Think that’s right Nepali x goji og?
If it was he said was pure fire.
Little finicky but when dialed in he put that as very high up
Aye .well I gave em to Sam and put Sam and sun valley together as sun valley was looking for gg4 genetics which I knew Sam had and sam sent them to sun valley as he was unlikely to get the time to run em coz he was busy with his own stuff.
I passed out LOADS of gg4 x Nepoji (that's what I called the og Nepali x Goji.)

Minitiger

Minitiger

Quite a few years ago I ran across a few people that had tried the original from the seed bank Neville’s work. And we’re looking for this plant again, in an attempt to reaquire it they bought seeds from sensi seeds as Neville sold the seed bank to the dronker brothers who changed the name to sensi( Neville I think had encountered problems on a trip back to Australia when the USA demanded extradition for sending seeds to the states, and needed funds to fight this back in 91 I think?).
I’ve grown squite a few strains from sensi seeds and was always happy with what I received.
Especially there shiva skunk, so when my friend decided to start growing again I recommended this as one of the best strains I had grown and would still put what I got in top ten. When my friend grew this out it was nice but pale imitation,
I don’t know what went on they still were offering northern lights which I grew out there fem version and was quite impressed.
But it seemed with his shiva to me that the a different parent had been used instead of the northern lights. A more traditional Afghani kush flavour not what is known as kush in America but possibly Afghan #1 or master kush couldn’t put my finger on it. But was nothing like there northern lights which was more similar to the the northern lights I was receiving in 91 and again in 94 from growers I wasn’t growing back then.
Also new a very respected grower who actually recommended sensi but stated they might have lost some parents, and told me they banned him after he was sent ersb to test and he gave his honest opinion that this strain wasn’t stabilised.
So I did some research and noticed ndn guy who inbred the g13-88 hash plant to preserve it and gave it away for free had quoted mr nice g13-88 hash plant.
The mr nice being an accolade to Howard marks that the dronkers added some time after acquiring the seed bank from Neville.
Does anyone know exactly where ndn guy got his version was it earlier than 91 or was it after but same offering? Or not the original but close? If anyone can shed light would be nice.
Have my eyes on mango hash plant (mango biche xg13-88 hash plant and black triangle ( triangle kush x g13-88 hash plant.

I think you’d dig most any cross of B’s that utilizes that 88G13/HP male. The only one I’ve grown of it was B’s Clusterfunk, but that shit was ELECTRIC. Totally not what I was anticipating, but pleasantly surprised. Huge yielder, too. I figured it would be relatively narcotic, what with the genetics and all, but after a four or five week cure, it ended up being like,”Zowee!” haha. Very intense, very up up and away! I have a grow log of it here somewhere. Lemme find the link....

Minitiger

Minitiger

There were some Mg issues during this grow, but yeah, that Clusterfunk really turned out very good. I think I have a couple beans of that still, maybe I’ll get into that next run.... Really, really good weed.

B

Burned Haze

I’m not really sure if it was friendship or passing of clones/seeds ( don’t know the seeds story on this one ) but hazeman seeds/genetics also used 88 g13 hashplant as his male ( I ran a few packs of his stuff as that male, very awesome )

but the 88 male when I ran it was def my #2 favorite male in my books if not #1 for bodhi cause it not only brought such great bag appeal but growing wise it was ultra easy, good yielding in most pheno’s and very stable ( some stuff you gotta germinate your talking crazy amount of packs to find a keeper of the description and most people can’t do that ) this genetics seemed to be so stable you could find the 88 traits or the female dom or at least something keeper in the pack ( I did 6 88 g13 hashplant so far and only I didn’t like was black triangle , prolly a flux )

Minitiger

Minitiger

And judging from the name of ndnguy’s 88g13/hp, yeah, I’d assume that it’s earlier than ‘91. I mean, it says “88” right there haha. Have you seen the 88 g13/hp grow log right here at the farm? It’s Symbiotes (probably spelled that way wrong),but it’s very informative.

Last edited:
B

Burned Haze

And judging from the name of ndnguy 88g13/hp, yeah, I’d assume that it’s earlier than ‘91. I mean, it says “88” right there haha. Have you seen the 88 g13/hp grow log right here at the farm? It’s Symbiotes (probably spelled that way wrong),but it’s very informative.

My journal just did hollyweed lol ( a 88 hp cross )

Minitiger

Minitiger

I’m not really sure if it was friendship or passing of clones/seeds ( don’t know the seeds story on this one ) but hazeman seeds/genetics also used 88 g13 hashplant as his male ( I ran a few packs of his stuff as that male, very awesome )

but the 88 male when I ran it was def my #2 favorite male in my books if not #1 for bodhi cause it not only brought such great bag appeal but growing wise it was ultra easy, good yielding in most pheno’s and very stable ( some stuff you gotta germinate your talking crazy amount of packs to find a keeper of the description and most people can’t do that ) this genetics seemed to be so stable you could find the 88 traits or the female dom or at least something keeper in the pack ( I did 6 88 g13 hashplant so far and only I didn’t like was black triangle , prolly a flux )

@Burned Haze what’s your second/first favorite male that B uses? Just curious. Everything I’ve run of B’s that utilized H&L’s Appalachia male has turned out fire for me. Big yields, strong weed. I can’t say the same for B’s Snow Lotus male. I’ve grown Goji, Larry Lotus and maybe a few others that I can’t remember offhand. Weed was real good, yield and structure sucked.

B

Burned Haze

@Burned Haze what’s your second/first favorite male that B uses? Just curious. Everything I’ve run of B’s that utilized H&L’s Appalachia male has turned out fire for me. Big yields, strong weed. I can’t say the same for B’s Snow Lotus male. I’ve grown Goji, Larry Lotus and maybe a few others that I can’t remember offhand. Weed was real good, yield and structure sucked.

Favorite male used from bodhi = Wookie (1), 88 G13 hashplant (2) , snow lotus (3), Appalachia (4)

To answer “ what’s your favorite strain pick into the male, meaning picking the female afterwards ) it’s about luck and choice of the plants. It’s a bad way to answer that when I will have a completely different pheno than you ( Inless feminized , even then )

Point is , do the research of the female genetics and the environment demands and what you want. more genetics you got =harder it is. kinda like some like more calmag ( just a example) were some will only want way more magnesium and thrive like some will just stress the fuck out on heat , some will thrive ( I’m led and I have to be at 80-84 and high c02 , you gotta find genetics that work for you )

Last edited by a moderator:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Favorite male used from bodhi = Wookie (1), 88 G13 hashplant (2) , snow lotus (3), Appalachia (4)

To answer “ what’s your favorite strain pick into the male, meaning picking the female afterwards ) it’s about luck and choice of the plants. It’s a bad way to answer that when I will have a completely different pheno than you ( Inless feminized , even then )

Point is , do the research of the female genetics and the environment demands and what you want. more genetics you got =harder it is. kinda like some like more calmag ( just a example) were some will only want way more magnesium and thrive like some will just stress the fuck out on heat , some will thrive ( I’m led and I have to be at 80-84 and high c02 , you gotta find genetics that work for you )

Really? Appalachia fourth? Interesting...... My Mountain Temples blew UP when I ran them a couple years ago (massive yields of elite smoke). The Fuzzes I grew a couple summers ago also turned out real good. I will say that the Appalachia seems to dominate any cross. Good to know you like that Wookie male, though. I have a Pinball Wizard and a couple Cherry Trances running right now (along with a couple old-school Apollo 11’s), pretty curious to see what that Wookie brings to the table. I just got done watering a second ago and I will say, the Cherry Trances smell amazing and one of them looks like it’s gonna be a massive yielder. I was looking at the one and going,”Shit..... Wish I would’ve trained that one a lil better.....” Bud sites fucking everywhere.

I’ll start a log soon enough. Sorry to hijack your thread, @Funk junky haha.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Really? Appalachia fourth? Interesting...... My Mountain Temples blew UP when I ran them a couple years ago (massive yields of elite smoke). The Fuzzes I grew a couple summers ago also turned out real good. I will say that the Appalachia seems to dominate any cross. Good to know you like that Wookie male, though. I have a Pinball Wizard and a couple Cherry Trances running right now (along with a couple old-school Apollo 11’s), pretty curious to see what that Wookie brings to the table. I just got done watering a second ago and I will say, the Cherry Trances smell amazing and one of them looks like it’s gonna be a massive yielder. I was looking at the one and going,”Shit..... Wish I would’ve trained that one a lil better.....” Bud sites fucking everywhere.

I’ll start a log soon enough. Sorry to hijack your thread, @Funk junky haha.
I,v got some appollo genetics from bodhi going now also.appollo x head band.
I,v got some straight appollo some appollo x sl and ae77 cali o x appollo in the vault.been putting off doing em the past few runs as I was having some issues and didn't want to pop em and not get the best out em.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I,v got some appollo genetics from bodhi going now also.appollo x head band.
I,v got some straight appollo some appollo x sl and ae77 cali o x appollo in the vault.been putting off doing em the past few runs as I was having some issues and didn't want to pop em and not get the best out em.

Dude..... Get on that Cali O/Apollo cross. That sounds fucking amazing. I want that hahahaha!!!

Funk junky

Funk junky

And judging from the name of ndnguy’s 88g13/hp, yeah, I’d assume that it’s earlier than ‘91. I mean, it says “88” right there haha. Have you seen the 88 g13/hp grow log right here at the farm? It’s Symbiotes (probably spelled that way wrong),but it’s very informative.
[/QUOTE when Neville sold his stock it would have still been labelled g13-88 hash plant maybe not that order.
Have read ndn guys words and he had added mr nice in description.
The mr nice was added by Ben and Alan dronkers sometime after acquiring the seed bank which they renamed sensi seeds.
They guys years ago that were looking for that strain had got there beans from Neville when he was advertising in high times.
So somewhere down the line the offering changed significantly.
These guys weren’t happy about it.
Saying it’s a different plant altogether.
So when this strain resurfaced it interested me as they were singing praise of what they had before.
But I’m pretty sure this offering is a representation of the original that these guys were looking for over ten years ago

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Dude..... Get on that Cali O/Apollo cross. That sounds fucking amazing. I want that hahahaha!!!
Yeah I know!!!their just testers too.i first seen em on the big list o strains bodhis Mrs sends u to pick what testers you want.the cali o x appollo were my 2nd choice but I never got em .I got my first choice and my 3rd choice and I was well happy with the testers i did get but then good ole limonene declared he had half a pack o the cali x appollo he was unlikely to run so he sent me em.im absoloutely busting to pop em but I wanna make sure I'm not having any grow room problems when I do pop em.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I’ve just signed another petition for a sick kid to receive medical cannabis to help with severe epilepsy. I want to start a petition on change.org to highlight we are the biggest exporter of medical cannabis in the world and it’s totally not cricket denying these products to our citizens but ok to ship abroad.
Problem is I need to conduct myself right and can be hot headed and emotional.
If any U.K. growers want to band together and try and find solution I am willing to open a thread let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom