SNOPLOWS BODHI GROW SHOW FEATURING BLACK LOTUS AND HOLLYWEED!

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Yeah I know!!!their just testers too.i first seen em on the big list o strains bodhis Mrs sends u to pick what testers you want.the cali o x appollo were my 2nd choice but I never got em .I got my first choice and my 3rd choice and I was well happy with the testers i did get but then good ole limonene declared he had half a pack o the cali x appollo he was unlikely to run so he sent me em.im absoloutely busting to pop em but I wanna make sure I'm not having any grow room problems when I do pop em.

Shit, how long ago was that? I didn’t see anything related to Cali O on the last two or three testers lists. Leave it to Limonene to score a pack, though. Typical..... haha! How many packs of seeds does that dude have anyway? Hundreds.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I’ve only run sunshine#4 and jabbas stash so far. And the bingo pajama waiting to show sex.
My avatar is the sunshine #4. And these were the jabbas
Damn those look good
Shit, how long ago was that? I didn’t see anything related to Cali O on the last two or three testers lists. Leave it to Limonene to score a pack, though. Typical..... haha! How many packs of seeds does that dude have anyway? Hundreds.
Thousands probably.lol.these cali appollo beans are at least 2 years old.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

So far I've liked the App male .. run a few of the strains off that male and all came out top notch. Run a couple off snow lotus and 88g13hp and only space Monkey off Wookie.. have some 4 play in mail now ( chemdog4 x Wookie) so cross.
@funkyjunky those Nepoji were the bomb. Currently have the Adhesive in full circulation .. insane strain that

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah sun valley know you’ve been busy the list of things that you crossed the bingo to is as long as my arm. I can imagine how many other strains your crossing. What is the adhesive og? Og kush cut or cross?

Funk junky

Funk junky

Sounds nice. I think I’ve heard both you and men mention the nepoji needs full attention think you said something about water? My memory is bit hazy found some of la madrina (strongest of the ss#4 and although I would choose the other two keepers first if pushed this is entirely due to the quality of the other two) how did the two phenotypes you acquired work out ?

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah that’s what I thought happened like happens all the time. But when looking back looks like a case of stoned and not being able to see what I’m writing on phone.
Sometimes it won’t scroll down.
Don’t know if it only happens when stoned or not though lol.
Gave the bingos a drink last night, and whoa lovely smells coming from one hope it’s a female?
Very much like bodhi description apples but not totally sharp softened by slight pear. Very desirable whether it’s female and whether those smells stay till end remains to be seen though

Funk junky

Funk junky

Gee, what's that like? I'm hitting chocolate glue and not sure if I'm wearing shoes. Add a couple vodka and sprites and I'm not sure if I have feet. At least I'm not in heavy pain. At this point in life that's pretty much my goal. Goal achieved.
Don’t know but made me extremely hungry looking at that salsa you did on your thread is the recipe a secret or do you let it out?

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Don’t know but made me extremely hungry looking at that salsa you did on your thread is the recipe a secret or do you let it out?
We just cut stuff up, honestly. Get a big bowl and fill it 3/4 full with finely chopped tomatoes, fill with finely chopped onion, cilantro and peppers to taste. To frickin die for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom