Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

sometimes slightly brown tips means the plant wants more Ca.
yeah you were 100% right about the Ca. im using a 1 part solution and didn't think i was possible but i guess it's possible. thanks for the post, dude made a lot of sense.
Catdaddy, if you're still using the Useless method use veg nutes for week 1 of flower then flush and head into week 2 per Useless. I would hold the ppm's consistent since your plants look awesome.

edit a little tea always helps
nah i had picked up some dyna gro a while ago and switched over once the clones rooted. i use the gh 3part for the one plants i have in coco, so basically dyna gro for soil and gh for coco.

easi bro, plants are looking good man :cool: just thought id show ya a peek of my snow leopards, i got 2 slower plants but the other 7 are looking great
View attachment 245987
the SL are the 1st 2 plants on the row on the left, all the middle row and the back 3 on the right row :)

safe bro
hb
they're looking real good, thanks for posting up.

wow im glad i found your thread.im also running the gogis.ive got 10 of them,well now 5 females and 1 keeper male to use for some breeding projects...
he looks identical to your #2 but smells of berry kushiness.
i love that dark green almost blue they give off.my females are made up of two of the larger phenos bodhi describes,and 2 of the smaller like the #2 youve got there.
good luck to you,mine are a tad further along but have not gotten a thread up here.just joined but will be sure to get it up soon.

stay safe all
SoloSour what's good? im glad you found it as well, hopefully you get one going yourself. i am pretty sure others will love to see what you got going and if you do send me a link.
i only popped 6, 1 dud, 3 males, 1 female and an unknown. hopefully the rest of the pack is mostly females.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Update:
i took some advise from the dyna gro guru and lets say just say i will not be taken any more from him. at the time these pics were taken, they were a little underfed but are now coming back around. i basically had to feed back to back to make up for the bad info he suggested. next time i am just going to listen to common sense and let the teachings i receive here guide me from this point on.

taken on day 13

SL#1
IMG 1572   Copy

SL#2
IMG 1579   Copy

SL#3
IMG 1584   Copy

SL#4
IMG 1586   Copy

SL#6
IMG 1588   Copy

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants look amazing, they are very bushy and should be covered with buds. I'm interested because I've got some of these to try out myself after SMF said they were good. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

looking real good cdaddy...

that purple stem pheno is awesome.... loos like a snowlotus pheno...

the tigermelon smells of a sandalwood mango lassi and the snowlotus is all african violets and dark elderberries.

cant wait to see what you find..

catdaddy

catdaddy

Love the structure perfect little bushes. Your tent is going to fill up nicely
thanks for the kind words, you along with a few others have really help me to get things back on the right track. much respect.

Plants look amazing, they are very bushy and should be covered with buds. I'm interested because I've got some of these to try out myself after SMF said they were good. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal
hey Mal thanks for stopping by and showing interest man, i really appreciate it. yeah SMF had me sold on these as well, can't go wrong with anything he highly recommends.
it also seems like you can't go wrong with anything from bodhi's gear as well.
when do you plan on starting yours? when you do send me the link, would love to see how you do with these.
thanks for the kind words and sending good vibes to you and yours.

looking real good cdaddy...

that purple stem pheno is awesome.... loos like a snowlotus pheno...

the tigermelon smells of a sandalwood mango lassi and the snowlotus is all african violets and dark elderberries.

cant wait to see what you find..
hey B, thanks for stopping by man, i really appreciate it.
yeah it seems like you might be on to something with #3, it's very resinous at this very moment. i predict by next week this time that the fans will be completely coated with resin.
tbh i think #2 will have it all, almost as resinous as the #3, and from the looks of things it definitely appears to be the biggest yielder of the 5 atm. it also has the strongest aroma (along with #6) that i can't quite nail down yet, thicker branching and clones very fast.
i am also liking the #6 just as much as the #2. atvm it's displaying very sativa-ish features, much more than the others, with a very strong intoxicating aroma that compliment its features.
also if im not mistaken (not 100% sure) its the only one that had the mango smell to it, which didn't transfer over once i flipped them into 12/12, i'll have to check some old notes to confirm this.

catdaddy

catdaddy

DAY 22
in this update i will display pics that were taking on day 22 from the switch and giving stretch info of the 5 SL's for those that are interested. also i would like to note that i forgot to mention here that these were gifted to me from Bodhi and are not testers, but i will try my best to give as much info as possible for the event he decides to release them and for those who decides to buy this x whenever he does.
when i first made the switch i place the hood 36" over the canopy for the first few days, than dropped it another 6" by the end of week 1. by the end of week 2 i dropped it another 6" bringing it 24". in week three, day 19, i notice they stopped stretching so i then placed the hood 20" inches from canopy and now that the temps has dropped significantly i got the hood 17" from the canopy.
temps as of now is 70 degrees tent temp and 75 degrees canopy level. if someone can tell me how to clean the glass effectively, i will place it back on the hood and drop the hood down another 3". hope that helps and if not, my apologies, i will try better the next time.

SL#1- 9"-18"
IMG 1626   Copy

IMG 1628   Copy

SL#2- 11"-22"
IMG 1630   Copy

IMG 1634   Copy

SL#3- 12"-19.5"
IMG 1640   Copy

IMG 1646   Copy

SL#4- 10.5"-24"
IMG 1649   Copy

IMG 1653   Copy

SL#6- 9"-22"
IMG 1655   Copy

IMG 1657   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

also if anyone sees any room for improvement, let me know. i'm receptive to all comments/advise, no matter how it's delivered. thanks in advance.

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking sweet CD what size were they when you flipped them , i wanna flip mine so bad but gotta get them bigger but they are growing really fast now almost 2 in a day at this point , gonna spend my day putting room back togethr for flip... if i can get off this computer ....lol.....respect soser

catdaddy

catdaddy

Soser what's up man? yeah you should probably flip as soon as you get your setup the way you like it. all but one stretched at least twice their veg height. as i stated earlier, in the second week the info i decided to take some advise that wasn't too great, so they were basically underfed at that point and im guessing they would have stretched more if they were fed right.
thanks as always for stopping by and spreading some love and much respect to you and yours.

sl#1: 9" to 18"
sl#2: 11" to 22"
sl#3: 12" to 18.5"
sl#4: 10.5" to 24.5"
sl#6: 9" to 22"

soserthc1

soserthc1

Soser what's up man? yeah you should probably flip as soon as you get your setup the way you like it. all but one stretched at least twice their veg height. as i stated earlier, in the second week the info i decided to take some advise that wasn't too great, so they were basically underfed at that point and im guessing they would have stretched more if they were fed right.
thanks as always for stopping by and spreading some love and much respect to you and yours.

sl#1: 9" to 18"
sl#2: 11" to 22"
sl#3: 12" to 18.5"
sl#4: 10.5" to 24.5"
sl#6: 9" to 22"
Just fired up the arc's today and made a second veg area for the snow leopards being my other veg area is full of clones and the extra two SL - they are still a little on the small size -except number 4 - think i'll give them a week or two and throw them in with the ARC'S and I'll kill you if my Bodhi order is not available by the time I get to the bank tomorrow.... jk..respect SoSer..... fuck it now that i look at what number 4 did for you - i think she will stay in there being she is a good 12" now a clearly the fastest grower , they do have some strange looking leafs on theme man.... hoping its a good thing......

soserthc1

soserthc1

should of really looked at your numbers before posting - they seem to be right on point with what i am seeing ..... 2 is growing nice but 4 is a monster and three is slow but looking the most uniform .... good info my brotha..... peace all.... its og time Soser out..... see u all tomo................fam....

catdaddy

catdaddy

Yea I seen that. If I hadn't just spent $250 on my car I'd have a pack of Blue Tara on the way!! Damn car!!! Shits looking great Catdaddy!
Damn that sucks, but its nice to hear that your priorities are in the right place. besides, there are many more drops coming this month.

bodhi;12497 said:
so heres whats currently finished this cycle, some are still hanging on the line, some bagged and ready to go, some are being tested, and some are incoming to various vendors. theres lots of snowlotus hybrids this cycle, it was my first time letting a male go in my flower room, usually i hand pollinate with a paintbrush, but this new way cuts down on the variety of strains but increases the production tenfold. appalachia hybrids are the current cycle and will be done in 10 weeks, along with some tent hybrids, and outdoor stuff.

finished lines of last breeding cycle:

restocks:

cheech wizard
goji og
love triangle
head trip
dream lotus
jabbas stash
white lotus
tranquil elephantizer remix

new:

jabbas stash remixes:
gweedo's stash (socal master x snowlotus)
boba's stash (la affy x snowlotus)
lando's stash (pure kush suge x snowlotus)
solo's stash (hollywood pure kush x snowlotus)

RKU road kill unicorn (purple unicorn x snowlotus)
strange brew (breeder steve's sweet skunk clone x snowlotus)
ancient og (72 iran x snowlotus)
satsuma (cali o x snowlotus)
buddhas hand (lemon thai x snow lotus)
pagoda (oldsog super silver haze x snow lotus)
snow queen (pinequeen x snowlotus)
wish mountain (krush x snowlotus)
gold lotus (goldstar x snowlotus)
silver lotus (super silver haze x snowlotus)
mass super skunk x snowlotus
kindness (afwreck x snowlotus)
lemon diesel x snowlotus
larry og (smf) x snowlotus
green crack x snowlotus
thaishine x snowlotus
trainwreck x snowlotus
jft x snowlotus
blackberry kush x snowlotus

freebies:
blue lotus (dj's blue blueberry mother cut x snowlotus)
wifi 3 x snowlotus
raining seeds blessing mix

unreleased or in testing:
pestillence (inkognyto) x snowlotus
jade dragon (legend og x snowlotus)
superstitious (stevie wonder x snowlotus)
herijuana x snowlotus
skunk 91 (Chemdog 91 x rks)
drunken unicorn (purple unicorn x purple moonshine)
dirty hippy x rks
blue dream x purple moonshine
pre 2000 dj short blueberry indica x purple moonshine
drunken master (so cal master kush x purple moonshine)
drunken monkey (grape ape x purple moonshine)
zuvuya (nevilles haze x a11g)
snow leopard (tigermelon x snowlotus)
lucky 13 (hp13 x 88 g13/hp)
green crack x a11g
dirty queen (dirty hippy x pinequeen)
dirty sanchez (dirty hippy x ortega)
flying tiger (tigermelon x a11g)
goji og x sunshine daydream
buzz aldrin (larry x a1g)
g13/hp x uzbeki
blackberry kush bx1
bubba kush x uzbeki
blueberry indica x purple moonshine
nl6 x pinequeen
lemon thai x a11g
socal master kush x g13hp
lemon diesel x uzbeki
ssh x appalachia
kohiba black x g13/hp
oldsog ssh x uzbeki
blowfish x appalachia
ssh x appalachia
genius thai (lemon thai x a11g)
mcluvin (pinesoul x pinequeen)
Chemdog 91 x pinequeen

Just fired up the arc's today and made a second veg area for the snow leopards being my other veg area is full of clones and the extra two SL - they are still a little on the small size -except number 4 - think i'll give them a week or two and throw them in with the ARC'S and I'll kill you if my Bodhi order is not available by the time I get to the bank tomorrow.... jk..respect SoSer..... fuck it now that i look at what number 4 did for you - i think she will stay in there being she is a good 12" now a clearly the fastest grower , they do have some strange looking leafs on theme man.... hoping its a good thing......

Soser i would let 3 veg for another week or two. #'s 2 and 4 will stetch 2x+.
if you're talking about #4 leaf sets yes they definitely do, but they grow out of it. at first it was shooting 1 and 3 leaf blades for some time, then nothing but 3 blades and now 5 and 7 leaf sets. if you can find some way or train #4 to strengthen the stems i think it would be a beast. i got 1 vegging with plans to apply some heavy training before i start my next run
before i forget to mention, luckily i checked the root zone after week 2 and to my surprise the roots were more than half running up the pots and circling the bottom. so if you can, leave a little room in the pots and once the stretch is over fill that little bit of room up with some soil to cushion the root zone.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn that sucks, but its nice to hear that your priorities are in the right place. besides, there are many more drops coming this month.

Soser i would let 3 veg for another week or two. #'s 2 and 4 will stetch 2x+.
if you're talking about #4 leaf sets yes they definitely do, but they grow out of it. at first it was shooting 1 and 3 leaf blades for some time, then nothing but 3 blades and now 5 and 7 leaf sets. if you can find some way or train #4 to strengthen the stems i think it would be a beast. i got 1 vegging with plans to apply some heavy training before i start my next run
before i forget to mention, luckily i checked the root zone after week 2 and to my surprise the roots were more than half running up the pots and circling the bottom. so if you can, leave a little room in the pots and once the stretch is over fill that little bit of room up with some soil to cushion the root zone.
did that on number 4 and she will be a beast , actually only did it because it was the last of my soil so only put 3 gal of soil in a four gal container ....
That's a hell of a list. I'm thinking I need to pick me up some boba, jabba and gweedo's stash on the next drop. I'm really digging the snow leopards.
how do you decide on those strain, they are all original and unique in there own way , i'm just wondering that he states he is a pollen chucker until this last run , does not sound like he works his strains much , obviously he is doing something right as his supplies are running out as they hit but is this short supply or quality genetic's , i guess ill know in another 69 days ....just a thought no disrespect to Bodhi .......respect soser

catdaddy

catdaddy

quick update DAY 35

i started using dyna bloom the beginning of wk 4 and health has declined somewhat. i've done some research to try to figure out how to correct the current issues and first thing is to go back to dyna grow until health is back up to par. from there mix 3 to 1 dyna bloom to dyna grow and see how that works out.

SL #1
IMG 1839   Copy

IMG 1840   Copy

SL #2
IMG 1842   Copy

IMG 1846   Copy

SL#3
IMG 1849   Copy

IMG 1850   Copy

SL#4
IMG 1847   Copy

IMG 1848   Copy