Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

can't lie, these really surprised me at the very end. smell hit me at full force when i chopped and hung them up. luckily, a lot of space have become available, so i was able to hang on to them for another run.

Chemmy Jones #1
IMG 3850   Copy

IMG 3852   Copy

IMG 3853   Copy

IMG 3860   Copy

IMG 3863   Copy

IMG 3868   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

here's an update on the testers and others, so far it looks like all but one of the testers, i put to germ, have popped tails.
Drunken Monkey 7/8 i honestly thought all 8 popped but one didn't.
Dragon Fruit 8/8
and the
Tangerine Trainwreck Haze 3/5,
IMG 3968   Copy

Goji's in Flower
#1 31 days in
IMG 3935   Copy

IMG 3933   Copy

#5 19 days in
IMG 3936   Copy

Snow Leopard #2 8 days in
IMG 3948   Copy

Black Triangle
#'s 1 and 3 believed to be males, but not 100% sure. kept them in 1/4 gal of soil for about a month and a half and they would not show sex for anything. being that it took them so long to even get a hint of preflowers, i assumed they were females. however, at this point i am reassessing my initial thoughts and assuming that they're males due to the fact i don't see any white hairs coming from preflowers. worst case scenerio, if they turn out to be ladies, i'll just top them for clones and pray for the best.
2 days in​
IMG 3939   Copy

the only confirmed female. just topped her a couple days to go and she will go in at the end of this week.
IMG 3967   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

here's some shots of the rest.

Fire Alien Strawberry ? for get atm actually which pheno this one is from the pack but i hope it turns out better than the other 3 i flowered out already, because they were mediocre to say the least. don't get me wrong, they had the looks and smell, but smoke was straight mids, and i say that with no disrespect intended.
23 days in​
IMG 3943   Copy

IMG 3944   Copy

Ghost Rider OG 8 days in
2 are in coco (first run with this medium) and one is in soil. first pic is the one in soil standing at 26", 2nd is in coco and last is all three together.
IMG 3958   Copy

IMG 3955   Copy
IMG 3960   Copy

619ster

619ster

Nice coco bushes! I love coco, but hate the gnats lol. That said, my best bushes come from airpots and coco as the medium. Very nice genetics going as usual. I have some Strawberry Dogshit due for flowering anyday now, so I hope it's not a disappointment like the fIRE A. StrawB seems to have been for you. All looks well though bro! What are you feeding the coco ladies right now?

catdaddy

catdaddy

Nice coco bushes! I love coco, but hate the gnats lol. That said, my best bushes come from airpots and coco as the medium. Very nice genetics going as usual. I have some Strawberry Dogshit due for flowering anyday now, so I hope it's not a disappointment like the fIRE A. StrawB seems to have been for you. All looks well though bro! What are you feeding the coco ladies right now?
thanks man.

definitely feeling the coco atm myself. right now i am feeding them gh 3part, lucas formula. the only problem i have had in coco so far is trying to keep my ppms up, other than that, also plants just seems to recoup much faster in coco too. my bitches been through some shit, and if they were in promix at the time, i would have been tossed them. overall, i definitely prefer it over promix.

i forgot you had that SDS going. come to think about it that thread somewhat dried up for sometime now.
can't wait to see how she does for you and definitely hope for better results with sds than what i had with fire alien strawberries so far.
give me a heads up when you flip the switch on them, hopefully from your results i might put mines into rotation much sooner than i expected.

soserthc1

soserthc1

All is looking sweet Cat, Big ass bushes now , should get good yields out of them - I am about to hit the store for a bunch of new grow shit and was thinking about going coco myself - what makes you prefer it over soil ? and do you notice more nats or less with soil . I am currently bug free except a nat now and then but just flushed the one plant that had a nat with neem. So if you see this before tomorrow hit me with your coco thoughts before I hit the store.... once again shit is looking good bro... keep rocking them girls..... peace soser

619ster

619ster

thanks man.

definitely feeling the coco atm myself. right now i am feeding them gh 3part, lucas formula. the only problem i have had in coco so far is trying to keep my ppms up, other than that, also plants just seems to recoup much faster in coco too. my bitches been through some shit, and if they were in promix at the time, i would have been tossed them. overall, i definitely prefer it over promix.

i forgot you had that SDS going. come to think about it that thread somewhat dried up for sometime now.
can't wait to see how she does for you and definitely hope for better results with sds than what i had with fire alien strawberries so far.
give me a heads up when you flip the switch on them, hopefully from your results i might put mines into rotation much sooner than i expected.
I used the Lucas Formula for quite sometime myself. I then switched to Flora Nova Bloom which was nice also. But yea coco is definitely forgiving and easy to manipulate. I have pretty high hopes for the SDS as the male I'm flowering right now to collect pollen from stinks to high heaven!! The ladies are being neglected due to my flower room situation, but should have at least one flowering by this weekend. I'll go update that SDS thread sometime this week with more pics from the male lol. Gotta keep teasing everybody with male shots first :D

catdaddy

catdaddy

All is looking sweet Cat, Big ass bushes now , should get good yields out of them - I am about to hit the store for a bunch of new grow shit and was thinking about going coco myself - what makes you prefer it over soil ? and do you notice more nats or less with soil . I am currently bug free except a nat now and then but just flushed the one plant that had a nat with neem. So if you see this before tomorrow hit me with your coco thoughts before I hit the store.... once again shit is looking good bro... keep rocking them girls..... peace soser
thanks Sose and damn i missed you online but will hit you over the line if you don't see this in time.
yeah coco is no where as bad as i thought. as long as you flush it out, you are good. it's compact, cheaper, plants recoup much faster, requires less water to soak medium, and plants grow faster in coco than plants in promix.
if you are willing to deal with the frequent waterings/feedings and gnats, i would definitely suggest it.

I used the Lucas Formula for quite sometime myself. I then switched to Flora Nova Bloom which was nice also. But yea coco is definitely forgiving and easy to manipulate. I have pretty high hopes for the SDS as the male I'm flowering right now to collect pollen from stinks to high heaven!! The ladies are being neglected due to my flower room situation, but should have at least one flowering by this weekend. I'll go update that SDS thread sometime this week with more pics from the male lol. Gotta keep teasing everybody with male shots first :D
okay, can't wait to see what this stud is looking like. also, how many girls did you get from the beans you popped so far? and hope you work out a solution for keeping your flowering room in full effect.

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks Sose and damn i missed you online but will hit you over the line if you don't see this in time.
yeah coco is no where as bad as i thought. as long as you flush it out, you are good. it's compact, cheaper, plants recoup much faster, requires less water to soak medium, and plants grow faster in coco than plants in promix.
if you are willing to deal with the frequent waterings/feedings and gnats, i would definitely suggest it.

okay, can't wait to see what this stud is looking like. also, how many girls did you get from the beans you popped so far? and hope you work out a solution for keeping your flowering room in full effect.
Is the gnats a def with coco or just like any other medium as even thou they are basically harmless I hate them and do everything in my power not to have them , thou I do get a few now and then but i eliminate them asap.... i sleep ten feet from my grow so bugs are unwelcomed .....and no worries decided to go tomorrow now got stuck home stacking dollars ....... thanks for the text - guess i'm not the only one with fucked up sleeping habits ....be well ....soser

619ster

619ster

Strawberry Dogshit gave me 3 females out of 4 beans popped. 4 out of 4 for 100% germ and they jumped out the shell just as fast as Bodhi's or Alien's beans (fastest germing beans I've popped yet besides homemade beans). The male from it is very stinky as I've stated, but I'm REALLY getting impressed by this Lemon Grinderz OG male I have from Bean Boyz. That dude has got clusters galore for only a week into flower!! Anyway, just to keep things on subject, I do have 4 x '89 Sensi NL5 noof cut x BCSC NL5 going. Hoping for some killer NL from them! Still youngins.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Is the gnats a def with coco or just like any other medium as even thou they are basically harmless I hate them and do everything in my power not to have them , thou I do get a few now and then but i eliminate them asap.... i sleep ten feet from my grow so bugs are unwelcomed .....and no worries decided to go tomorrow now got stuck home stacking dollars ....... thanks for the text - guess i'm not the only one with fucked up sleeping habits ....be well ....soser
really all depends. if you're watering 2-3 times a day, i am pretty sure you're going to have gnats. tbh, i've tried that way but it really wasn't for me. unless your plants take full hold of the coco, i suggest watering/feeding every other day.
lol, stacking dollars, can't be mad at that. when it comes to the do re mi, a lot things get put to on the back burner.
np and yeah, i do keep some weird hrs, fun talking to you man and catch you later.

Strawberry Dogshit gave me 3 females out of 4 beans popped. 4 out of 4 for 100% germ and they jumped out the shell just as fast as Bodhi's or Alien's beans (fastest germing beans I've popped yet besides homemade beans). The male from it is very stinky as I've stated, but I'm REALLY getting impressed by this Lemon Grinderz OG male I have from Bean Boyz. That dude has got clusters galore for only a week into flower!! Anyway, just to keep things on subject, I do have 4 x '89 Sensi NL5 noof cut x BCSC NL5 going. Hoping for some killer NL from them! Still youngins.

yeah Connoisseur gear passes out nothing but females or something close to it.

Bean Boyz? i think i heard of them or been on there site. from what i remember they got some nice x's that Green Joe logging somewhere on this site. what else have you picked up from them and how solid is their gear?

hahaha, didn't know you was on the Bodhi train. you got to start a thread with everything in it so i can catch up on everything that you got going on man. the NL x is a popular one i see. every board i frequent someone or multiple people are running it. how old are they and how long you're vegging them for?

damn forgot to ask, what additives where you using running the Lucas formula? been meaning to ask SD as well, but due to his busy schedule i am hesitant to ask. thanks in advance.

619ster

619ster

yeah Connoisseur gear passes out nothing but females or something close to it.

Bean Boyz? i think i heard of them or been on there site. from what i remember they got some nice x's that Green Joe logging somewhere on this site. what else have you picked up from them and how solid is their gear?

hahaha, didn't know you was on the Bodhi train. you got to start a thread with everything in it so i can catch up on everything that you got going on man. the NL x is a popular one i see. every board i frequent someone or multiple people are running it. how old are they and how long you're vegging them for?

damn forgot to ask, what additives where you using running the Lucas formula? been meaning to ask SD as well, but due to his busy schedule i am hesitant to ask. thanks in advance.
Yea I like the looks of Lemon Grinderz OG so far. Hopefully f2's in the works! The female is chilling out vegging still. I have the Lemmon Grinderz, and Clock Werkz Orangez which has changed the name to something I forgot what it is. I believe he (Battman) is cool with Matt Riot so taking that name probably wasn't cool with them since Riot already has a Clock Work Orange. HAHA I know folks cringe when they hear the name Matt Riot. I believe he's a good breeder with way too many enemies, and a bad online rep. Just my 2 cents on that! Haven't completed a grow with Bean Boyz gear yet so can't speak on the stability. They do have nice genetics though!

I have plenty Bodhi gear now, especially since my last order from the Tude which I grabbed up the Love Triangle, Ancient OG and free Blue Lotus. Nowhere near as much as you though I'm sure lol. I have a log elsewhere where I document everything I have going. Might put one up here at the Farm once my situation gets stable and things are back to normal. But I just started the NL5 cross so gonna be a while til I flower. Maybe 7 more weeks.

I've used bloom boosters with the Lucas Formula before but always slightly burned my plants so I've since given up on boosters period. I don't see any difference since I've stopped using boosters (maybe even things been better). I was never able to dial in Lucas Formula to every strain (I don't like to adjust for every strain, I feed all plants the same). Since I switched to Dyna Gro Foliage Pro, all plants been happy whether it be a heavy feeding Indica, or the super finicky Sativas. Sativas may need an all water feeding once or twice a week, but I can live with that rather than measuring out 20 different nute solutions lol.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemmy Jones look nice! Great job as usual! I got some pics of some of them Banana OGXSB's if you wanna see what you have to look forward to. Let me know and Ill post em up!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Excellent thread bro! :)
thanks Thoth, and welcome to the thread.

Yea I like the looks of Lemon Grinderz OG so far. Hopefully f2's in the works! The female is chilling out vegging still. I have the Lemmon Grinderz, and Clock Werkz Orangez which has changed the name to something I forgot what it is. I believe he (Battman) is cool with Matt Riot so taking that name probably wasn't cool with them since Riot already has a Clock Work Orange. HAHA I know folks cringe when they hear the name Matt Riot. I believe he's a good breeder with way too many enemies, and a bad online rep. Just my 2 cents on that! Haven't completed a grow with Bean Boyz gear yet so can't speak on the stability. They do have nice genetics though!

I have plenty Bodhi gear now, especially since my last order from the Tude which I grabbed up the Love Triangle, Ancient OG and free Blue Lotus. Nowhere near as much as you though I'm sure lol. I have a log elsewhere where I document everything I have going. Might put one up here at the Farm once my situation gets stable and things are back to normal. But I just started the NL5 cross so gonna be a while til I flower. Maybe 7 more weeks.

I've used bloom boosters with the Lucas Formula before but always slightly burned my plants so I've since given up on boosters period. I don't see any difference since I've stopped using boosters (maybe even things been better). I was never able to dial in Lucas Formula to every strain (I don't like to adjust for every strain, I feed all plants the same). Since I switched to Dyna Gro Foliage Pro, all plants been happy whether it be a heavy feeding Indica, or the super finicky Sativas. Sativas may need an all water feeding once or twice a week, but I can live with that rather than measuring out 20 different nute solutions lol.

definitely post up some shots when you get the chance to flower some out. would love to see what they (Bean Boyz) bring to the table.

nice pick ups on the B gear too, u almost have as much as i do now. which one is hitting the dirt first? i am seeing a lot of feedback on the love triangle, and from what i've read, it's all good.

which booster were you using before you stopped. what were you're yields like? why so many solutions? i thought you dilute your mixes according to each strain or plant needs.
i definitely feel you on the dyna grow, as far as ease of growth goes, but the gh has almost out shined dyna grow in every department. well at least for me that it did.

Chemmy Jones look nice! Great job as usual! I got some pics of some of them Banana OGXSB's if you wanna see what you have to look forward to. Let me know and Ill post em up!
Manic, what's good daddio? definitely hit us with them pics.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn that looks insane, what strain is that exactly and who breeds it?

Thanks. That is Banana OG Kush(Orgnkid's cut)XSour Bubble. This particular pheno has the same banana Laffy Taffy smell as the Banana OG. I have another pheno that smells like grape Kool Aid!

I created it. Ive been so impressed with it, that Im In the process of making F2's and Ill be spreading em around a bit for all to enjoy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom