snowdog cutting ...help

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
what stablized grapefruit breed could i use to sweeten up my original snowdog cutting?or would c99 be a better choice(thanx ,shamus):sun2:

D

DrDanko

I'd just hit it with something hard like a TGA/Subcool Jack's Cleaner 2. 100% lemon head candy, sounds like a delicious combo! Let's start a breeding project! LOL. In all seriousness, I believe Blue Dynamite is supposed to be real heavy red grapefruit. Don't quote me on that though. Good luck!

L

luvinlife

Grapefruit sounds like a good addition to the mix......Yo shamus are you the same one from the cypress smokeout festival a couple weeks ago?

S

Skywalkin420

I'd just hit it with something hard like a TGA/Subcool Jack's Cleaner 2. 100% lemon head candy, sounds like a delicious combo! Let's start a breeding project! LOL. In all seriousness, I believe Blue Dynamite is supposed to be real heavy red grapefruit. Don't quote me on that though. Good luck!
I totally agree, Jack's cleaner 2 will give it even more resin as well!

L

luvinlife

Thats awesome bro.....We burnt the hash together in Living Legends trailer.......and then we caught up backstage again and bullshitted for awhile when we were hangin with method and redman before they left.......that was a chill get together...definitely wishin I was still in cali.....

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

dudes, dynamite is next generations grapefruit offering and i've heard it is deadly good! blue dynamite is blueberry x dynamite! also i'd like to add that subcool has some awesome crosses but none are stable yet! breed with something stable and you will get less surprises in future generations, subcool rocks if your looking for a tasty keeper female but not to breed with imho, next generation is the shit! and more of their stuff is bred through many generations where as sucool is just starting to focus on stabilizing now

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
I'll pick up some jack2 and try it,I got nothing but time.......shamus

I

irie

Snowdog has such wonderful aromas and a super nice flavor. I would use the tart, fruity strains to mate with. Don't dull it down with an indica Dom

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
for sure irie!!!,but the snow is so strong,almost overwhelming.I have to dull it down a little and the mom will always be around......shamus

Top Bottom