So Cal Dispensary Herb.

• Thread starter Bakataha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bakataha

Bakataha

So cal dispensary herb
I got this kush for $150 an ounce at a medical marijuana dispensary in Southern California. For the price, wow. The looks are definitely there, but wow, it tastes like tobacco, and its HARSH HARSH HARSH. Keep in mind that this is a dispensary. Every time i go to a dispensary, I feel like I was cheated out of my money. Whose to say they don't calibrate their scales to benefit their cause, and not the patients. My friend works at one of the most popular marijauna dispensaries in Los Angeles, call OSH (ONE STOP HEALERS) and he says that they buy their connesuier weed for only 100 dollars an ounce, and they're selling that at 20 for one gram. Aren't these supposed to be non profit, and non gang owned? I walk into most dispensaries and I usually find a group of armenians sitting behind a counter, mumbling at anybody who comes in, letting other what seem like armenians come to the front of the line. So many things about the dispensaries have just inspired me to start growing my own this season. If they're buying the best herb for 100 an ounce, then wtf am I doing. And you have to wonder what they're getting the regular top shelf at? What, maybe 50-75 an ounce. Completely ridiculous. It literally disgusts me that the same place, OSH, DOESN'TEVEN OFFER A VETERANS DISCOUNT, OR CANCER PATIENT DISCOUNT. Hell, if you spend over 100 bucks at most clubs, you get a free gram, but drop even 200 here, NOTHING. Not even a $1 jolly rancher. Money hungry pigs make me so sick.

Bakataha

Bakataha

ut hey, I hope you guys have a wonderful friggin friday out there! Try to stay positve and love! Make sure you love your animals too :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
View attachment 576467I got this kush for $150 an ounce at a medical marijuana dispensary in Southern California. For the price, wow. The looks are definitely there, but wow, it tastes like tobacco, and its HARSH HARSH HARSH. Keep in mind that this is a dispensary. Every time i go to a dispensary, I feel like I was cheated out of my money. Whose to say they don't calibrate their scales to benefit their cause, and not the patients. My friend works at one of the most popular marijauna dispensaries in Los Angeles, call OSH (ONE STOP HEALERS) and he says that they buy their connesuier weed for only 100 dollars an ounce, and they're selling that at 20 for one gram. Aren't these supposed to be non profit, and non gang owned? I walk into most dispensaries and I usually find a group of armenians sitting behind a counter, mumbling at anybody who comes in, letting other what seem like armenians come to the front of the line. So many things about the dispensaries have just inspired me to start growing my own this season. If they're buying the best herb for 100 an ounce, then wtf am I doing. And you have to wonder what they're getting the regular top shelf at? What, maybe 50-75 an ounce. Completely ridiculous. It literally disgusts me that the same place, OSH, DOESN'TEVEN OFFER A VETERANS DISCOUNT, OR CANCER PATIENT DISCOUNT. Hell, if you spend over 100 bucks at most clubs, you get a free gram, but drop even 200 here, NOTHING. Not even a $1 jolly rancher. Money hungry pigs make me so sick.

It's america. Everyone is out to make $$$.

Its getting to the point now where you need to know how to do things yourself not to go broke.

Buy everything online because stores mark up products %100.

Yet online you find an individual on ebay making their own living (I support these little guys).
They offer products at a small reasonable markup.
Usually offering the lowest on the internet.
Their concept is offer the lowest price to turn a small profit. While moving a larger volume due to being bum rushed by customers who love their prices.

Usually every product I buy online is %50 or less what you'd find at almost any store.
Costco Is the only store I know that can have better deals than online without sacrificing quality, & while paying their employees a fair wage.

Walmart is a crappy business who cheats slave labor out of wages. Thus having a rock bottom low price product with still a huge markup. People just don't realise it yet. Don't support these guys!!

Everyday I learn more and more to be self sufficient in as many facets of life as possible.
And everything new me & the wife learn.
Just helps us financially liberate ourselves from society. Leaving us with money to spare while still getting anything we want.

Granted we don't make a ton of money every year.
We just spend wisely & vote with our wallet.
Businesses who don't get our money don't prosper.
So they better offer up a good product or they're going down.

We use cash back credit cards which makes everything we buy %2+ or more cheaper (it helps at places that
Don't give extra price breaks). Then pay our bills off every month as to not incur charges.

Most of the money we save comes from not paying for cable, internet, cigarettes, alcohol, I maintain our vehicles personally (meaning I can buy high quality parts that keep us safe. Then install them for less than any mechanic would charge for rock bottom low quality parts+labor).

We buy bottled water in multiple 5 gallon jugs to get the best prices per gal. Next step is getting a home filtration setup (long term goal)

We cook at home when we can (keeps higher quality organic food from whole foods in our bellies cheaper than fast food, we shop at costco saving us $1,000s every year. Yes we compare prices everywhere)

We buy premium gas because it nets us an extra 8mpg over unleaded (tested on multiple 2,000+ Mile road trips @ steady state 70mph cruise control speed in both vehicles).

Sorry to rant but if you don't learn the skills + self control to be self sufficient to the best of your abilities in america. You WILL go broke or alternatively not have much money from month to month. Things are getting tougher as time passes.

Get thrifty.

usstoner

usstoner

Looks like the bud were getting down south all grade b and c...still 100$ a Q...

Bakataha

Bakataha

I'm digging the "rant" so to speak haha :). No, man, I LOVE IT. That's awesome, man. I completely get it. My dad's definitely a thrifty guy, and has absolutely drilled that into my consciousness. It's like another voice in my ear telling me wether or not to buy something(but don't tell the feds xD). Also, it definitely helps if you know how to fix anything, and cooking your own meals/pets meals saves a bundle. It's huge that you know how to wrench on cars. The labor and everything for that is through the roof. I'm moving out soon, only 19, with my girl so we've been able to save several thousands. I'm really good at putting money aside and acting like it doesn't even exist. Plus, I don't watch tv, and I never really buy anything I don't need. I'm fine just kicking it by my plants with my cats and my girl, ykna. I don't need much to be happy :) plus we hippie shower together, saves water ;)

Bakataha

Bakataha

We all gotta start growin all of our own, man. These prices are ridiculous. I forget not everybody can run down and get a medical card like we do here in California. This is the absolute dumbest prohibition.
100 bucks a quarter is ridiculous. Top shelf stuff here is 70 a q, 10 a g, avg around 280 an o.
A gram of top shelf wax is 40 bucks, and i know some people that get their amazing wax wholesale for like 10-12 a g. I'm in the right area, I just need to learn how to grow best and meet the right people

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm digging the "rant" so to speak haha :). No, man, I LOVE IT. That's awesome, man. I completely get it. My dad's definitely a thrifty guy, and has absolutely drilled that into my consciousness. It's like another voice in my ear telling me wether or not to buy something(but don't tell the feds xD). Also, it definitely helps if you know how to fix anything, and cooking your own meals/pets meals saves a bundle. It's huge that you know how to wrench on cars. The labor and everything for that is through the roof. I'm moving out soon, only 19, with my girl so we've been able to save several thousands. I'm really good at putting money aside and acting like it doesn't even exist. Plus, I don't watch tv, and I never really buy anything I don't need. I'm fine just kicking it by my plants with my cats and my girl, ykna. I don't need much to be happy :) plus we hippie shower together, saves water ;)

I love the shower together thing. We did this for a long time until we started getting in each others way lol.

I very much agree that the simple things in life are what keep us happy.
The plant tending, our animals, spending quality time with friends/family/loved ones, time outdoors, experiences in general.

The way you live is like art.
You are the paintbrush & anything you affect is your paint/color.
Make your painting a special one while you are here on earth :).

Bakataha

Bakataha

You got me tearing up rn, brother :). Beautiful, inspirational words. Idk if you saw that thread on soil having anti depressive properties! Make sure you hit the soil too, knaw mean. Motto is smoke weed, pet cats, and garden!!

Top Bottom