So Cal Farmers Meet Up

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm thinking about putting together a meet up in LA/Orange county, possibly Nov 23rd.

Anyone interested?

Date could change, locations being considered are Long Beach Natue Center, Huntington Central Park, or ?

To do this I'll need at least 5-6 farmers to commit (maybe a dozen).

Any LA, Orange, San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura county growers interested? Anyone? Buhler?

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

I'm down plumber let's just confirm the date like I said I'm not a farmer but I'd sure like to learn some tricks of the trade burn down some trees meet some new people maybe even it can become a monthly meet up where maybe someone can bring in a teen to sacrifice and one of you masters can show people like me how to fix the issue mix the nutes infront of us (I feel I learn better when I see it done infront of me I can ask a question and address it right away instead YouTube or the forum where everyone says what they think) I dont know if I make sense but I'd like to see it live then maybe u guys can post the after piks or the following week the results u get me?sorry if I dont make sense guys πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I'm down plumber let's just confirm the date like I said I'm not a farmer but I'd sure like to learn some tricks of the trade burn down some trees meet some new people maybe even it can become a monthly meet up where maybe someone can bring in a teen to sacrifice and one of you masters can show people like me how to fix the issue mix the nutes infront of us (I feel I learn better when I see it done infront of me I can ask a question and address it right away instead YouTube or the forum where everyone says what they think) I dont know if I make sense but I'd like to see it live then maybe u guys can post the after piks or the following week the results u get me?sorry if I dont make sense guys πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘
I started COAST Aquarium Society back in the early 90's. Monthly meetings, raffles, auction, speakers, shows. After 2 years it was the fastest growing "fish club" in America and I believe still holding monthly meetings. I Do Not EVER want to do anything like that again. Trust me, once or twice a year would be a fucking miracle. People are busy. It'd be nice to get a quarterly meet up, just depends on how many RSVP's to get this first one. If, big if this happens I'll make any meetings I can but want no part of organizing future meets.

Now an online monthly live meet could work. Know anyone who could set that up? Don't have to be an experienced grower, just organize it. EasyπŸ˜‚

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Too funny, they're down to quarterly or less meetings.

People are busy and many, like us, meet online. The internet is the future!

Remember, I did all the above before computers, cell phones, or the ability to say no. πŸ˜‰

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Oops, misspoke again. I do that more the older I get. Coast is still having monthly meetings.

-There's that proud pop thing againπŸ€—

Pretty cool. Good for them. Lot of work to keep it going. Keep that in mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom