so cal master

• Thread starter mr green jeens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

people either love her or hate her, the pre 98 that is....

Taste is among the tops

K

koopa troopa

i have not heard one thing bad about bubba except slow veg growth.

Greyskull

Greyskull

she's not that slow... compared to purple kush (sr71) & so cal master.. Bubba flies hehe

B

bicycle racer

bubba yields low in my experience the ogs yield better and i think are more potent. i made some bubba fem crosses that should correct the yield issue hopefully. bubbas positive attributes imo would be its a very fast finisher and easy to grow and tastes and smells good.

S

Swerve

jdog is chillin doing his thang i was chilling with him about 3 weeks ago when i dropped of some gear to him...and jdogs kush is a bubba hybrid at best...i know i smoked it with him when he got it saying it was the orignal og, then the original bubba. then to jdogs kush... the pre98 grows great just ahve to give it what it wants. and the socal master grows about even with it same with the lapk cut.. i would say the slowest thing in the garden is the PI cut.. but she even veggs quite nice when given what she wants... but i ahve them all under a 250wat hps in a small cab at 115wats a sqrft. so that might make them really fly for me..

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
The pre 98 definatley smells and tastes better than the Jdog kush.Bubba is some of the best tasting stuff!

G

GDS StonerBoy

Sr71 PK vegged pretty swiftly for me. I dont know what my wattage/sq.ft is but im vegging with a 400mh in a 2'x2' closet. So maybe that had a bit to do with it, i guess but im not sure.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i fuckin hated the sr71pk slow ass growth..defently lots slower then the pre98...peace az

I

IGROWMYOWN

my sr71 purple kush has to be "pushed" as in mexican bat guano and molasses on a regular basis to veg fast. nothing could be slower than purple gods gift though

S

S4v

The Socal Master that i have is Faster than all the indy dom K's i have. That includes 98 bubba. Maybe i have a different clone than you guys...

S

StickyIckys

i can't wait. supposedly have some socal master clones coming, we'll see if they turn out to be legit :)

J

JeffSpicoli

S4v it could be very likely you have a different clone. As i know that APE was vending clones under "socal master kush" when they were simply just a S1 from some master kush buds.... I guess he also got another Socal Master Kush clone that is supposed to be raskals... Just to be sure i gave him the one i got which im pretty certain is verified as legit

S

S4v

S4v it could be very likely you have a different clone. As i know that APE was vending clones under "socal master kush" when they were simply just a S1 from some master kush buds.... I guess he also got another Socal Master Kush clone that is supposed to be raskals... Just to be sure i gave him the one i got which im pretty certain is verified as legit

Thanks for the info Jeff. There's a few Master Kush goin around socal. All i know is mines is such a pm magnet i can never finish one to ge a real opinion of her. She yeilds like a sumnabitch tho. That much i can tell :D

O

ograskal

The So Cal Master cut I run is a tad bit slower vegger than the Pre98 Bubba....The only thing I've ran that was a slower vegger is the Urkle....So Cal Master when dialed in is super dank..more potent than both Bubbas in my opinion and just reeeks of incensey Kush with some sourness to it....Frosty asss buds all the way down the stem....Can get her nice and purple with a little temp drop!...Cant wait to run some SoCal Master x Pre98Bubba..Should be some dank ass Kush...~ogr

Memorias

Memorias

Yo raskal that's what I'm waiting on so cal mast x bubba. are they going to be fems?

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

master kush..

socal master kush
??

very slow..very even in rockwool...snail like.

topped it took another 2 weeks...almost black leaves.

i was gonna get rid of it.

so..i took some of swerves sfv bx 2male pollen on it and its got about 15 seeds showing after 10 days, mabie the next hybrid will have some better faster growth.

B

bicycle racer

i really like purple urkel seems underrated to me as a good indica.

R

resin_lung

i cant tell which is slower in veg. i got them both going right now and their growing at the same rate. my socal master is from ape. i prefer the master smoke a bit more.

Top Bottom