So charles scott contacted me for seeds

• Thread starter simcoesod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simcoesod

simcoesod

I'm a long time outdoor grower in ontario.ive been growing my own strains and stabilizing and acclimating for years.i have some beasts
Anyhow,I've heard horror stories about reeferman rioting people off and stealing genetics..apparently he is well known for this

So he contacted me on icmag asking to grow some of my seeds...I've never talked to this man.i guess he saw some of my posts.
I told him straight out that I wasn't interested in someone making money from my hard work...he never PMS me back.
So he's resorting to stealing generics from home growers now .I guess he's fucked all the k own breeders...lol

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Can you posts some pics of these strains? I'd love to see some that are truly geared for such harsh climates.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I'm a long time outdoor grower in ontario.ive been growing my own strains and stabilizing and acclimating for years.i have some beasts
Anyhow,I've heard horror stories about reeferman rioting people off and stealing genetics..apparently he is well known for this

So he contacted me on icmag asking to grow some of my seeds...I've never talked to this man.i guess he saw some of my posts.
I told him straight out that I wasn't interested in someone making money from my hard work...he never PMS me back.
So he's resorting to stealing generics from home growers now .I guess he's fucked all the k own breeders...lol

Definitely a big NO on that my friend.

Top Bottom