So I did this thing

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

So the AC Infinity T3 humidifier giveaway got me looking on their site. They are taking preorders for the T3 & T7 humidifiers so I ordered one of each. Website stated preorder’s would ship by October 31st. They arrived today. I’ll get them installed in my grow environments this weekend. They are 69 wifi controller compatible which I have a couple of. They also sent me their new 69 wifi pro controller a couple weeks ago. Those are not on their website, or were not last time I looked. I plan to install those at the same time as the new humidifiers. The pro version is blue tooth and wifi compatible. Not sure if it has other upgraded functionality but I’ll see. I’ll report back in a couple days to give thoughts on everything.

So i did this thing
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I've always wanted a small form factor huey that could be fed with 1/4" RO line directly. Couldn't find one. Maybe these will?

freezeland2

freezeland2

I've always wanted a small form factor huey that could be fed with 1/4" RO line directly. Couldn't find one. Maybe these will?
I think you could make a end user mod to accommodate that. You would need to be careful with placement of tubing so as to not fill the outlet tube. That’s the T3. I haven’t opened the box with the T7 yet. That might be easier to mod but it has a big reservoir at 15L.An auto fill on that T3 would be a nice add. Reservoir on it is small. But just pumping into a 3x3 operated by a controller might give some mileage between fills. We’ll see this weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom