So I found a couple seeds in harvest. Question about viable Seeds.

• Thread starter BDH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDH420

BDH420

So I'm not sure if there was some male pollen floating around the air of my neighborhood. A lot of my neighbors grew outdoors this year. Or if my TexadaTimeWarp just hermied on me. I didn't get many seeds. So far I have trimmed 8 ounces and have run across about 9 seeds so far. I wanted to know how viable these seeds are. Can I grow these out next season with good results or are they just junk seeds
So i found a couple seeds in harvest question about viable seeds

Here's a nug shot of the TexadaTimeWarp
Nicenugshot

BDH420

BDH420

Very viable, regs tho, males and females.
Very awesome. I was just reading that its not easy finding real TexadaTimeWarp seeds isn't easy unless you live in B.C. Canada. I won 4 beans on Instagram from one of the original breeders. when I messaged him this past summer looking to purchase some he said no sales I would have to try to win them again. So I was a little bummed. She's a awesome cultivar. She grows effortlessly here in the north east. No rot, pests or PM. I really wanted to grow her again since I have a feel for how she likes her environment and feeding schedule now. She's not super potent but also not week. The Durban poison terps really come through. I love the flavor and aroma on her. Well I hope I find 9 more seeds. Some males wouldn't be that bad either wouldn't mind saving some pollen since she's so hardy.

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They definitely look viable. The results being good are never guaranteed.

BDH420

BDH420

Awesome I hope I find 9 more seeds. The should be stable. I grew out 4 phenos and they were just about Identical. My 4th was the best that's the nug shot in the post above. Puffed that nug down hard during Phish last night.

growsince79

growsince79

Probably fem seeds, but you never know. Maybe there was a male nearby.

BDH420

BDH420

Probably fem seeds, but you never know. Maybe there was a male nearby.
There could have been I have 4 other back yards that connect to mine all grew at least 4 plants. One neighbor is really talented like mendodope talented. He had 14 foot monsters this year. I'm going to swing by his place today and see if his got seeded as well. He's a intense dude. Has a eye patch and was in Vietnam. Pretty sure he's the reason we don't get rippers. Lol he's always cleaning his guns in full view of all the neighbors. I should talk to all my neighbors I would love to see what my other neighbors grew. I know the 14foot trees were from top dawg seeds just not sure which cultivars they were. Wouldn't mind if the pollen was from them. Any way I'm happy I found some seeds. This was the hardiest cultivar I have grown. She withstands a lot of abuse. Lol.

Top Bottom