So I Have 2 Weeks Left

• Thread starter Mrmoreno25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrmoreno25

What's going on my leaves are being very droopy and sad. Idk if it's because it's almost harvest time or if in killing them
So i have 2 weeks left
So i have 2 weeks left 2

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If it has nitrogen. Looks like your plants have plenty of nitrogen to carry them through. I’d go just tap water for the next two weeks but that’s me. I like to use up most of the nutrients in the soil so I’m not wasting them. Nutes aren’t cheap.

M

Mrmoreno25

If it has nitrogen. Looks like your plants have plenty of nitrogen to carry them through. I’d go just tap water for the next two weeks but that’s me. I like to use up most of the nutrients in the soil so I’m not wasting them. Nutes aren’t cheap.
Yeah true how so I flush if it's a 5 gallon pot. This is my first grow and I'm confused on how much water I need to use to flush.

FatManatee

FatManatee

Just start flushing til the end of harvest! Your soil and plants clearly have an abundance of nutrients in them. You will lower your soil EC, increasing the amount of oxygen available to the roots. Increasing yield and potency of the buds.

While this topic is heavily debated, I'm sure that even the guys who go against flushing would agree, that if plants are suffering from nutrient toxicity, they must be flushed.

Myself I flush for a total of 3 weeks, with amazing results.

Monster762

Monster762

5 gallon pots.
Mix yourself up epsom salt and molasses.
1 tbsp each per gallon. Feed like 1-2 gal per pot. A good runoff. Then feed your water til chop. n watch those microbes work the rest. The epsom will give you mag n sulphur to turn up terps.
Molasses will feed microbes which will help all the way around. Guaranteed you see snow in a week. In soil those microbes mean so much to the end product.feed em. Idk exactly why they just do.

Monster762

Monster762

5 gallon pots.
Mix yourself up epsom salt and molasses.
1 tbsp each per gallon. Feed like 1-2 gal per pot. A good runoff. Then feed your water til chop. n watch those microbes work the rest. The epsom will give you mag n sulphur to turn up terps.
Molasses will feed microbes which will help all the way around. Guaranteed you see snow in a week. In soil those microbes mean so much to the end product.feed em. Idk exactly why they just do.
You shouldve been feeding microbes. People ( some) run molasses til chop I cut it a week or so before

FatManatee

FatManatee

Whats your watering regime...are the leaf stems drooping.
Leafs should never be drooping after watering. If this happens, you either water too often, or your soil is too compacted, meaning that you need to add more perlite into the mix.

Madmax

Madmax

No they shouldnt b thats why i asked how much he has been watering them
i dont think he mentioned he has watered them then they drooped.

M

Mrmoreno25

No they shouldnt b thats why i asked how much he has been watering them
i dont think he mentioned he has watered them then they drooped.
They're like that because they're in the final weeks of flowerinf I believe but yeah tomorrow is going to be there last day of nuts then in going to pure water

Top Bottom