So I Made Some Cannabutter

• Thread starter Groovysong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Groovysong

Looks good, but more important how's taste and does it fuck u up.what process u use mine comes out green as hell all the time.
Well it smells good...want to make bunch of cookies with this and I decarbed my weed first then added it to a metal ball herbal container and after 3hours (approximately) I filtered my Butter and that's it!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So I made some cannabutter...I want you to tell me if it looks good or not? Like how it looks?
Maybe reheat it a little and remove the butter to a glass or ceramic dish..
I use Silicon Ice cube trays (great for even dosing) or sometimes an old used Store bought butter tub (cheap and it works)

Edit: my mini cubes for the daytime (no comments @GT21..LOL)
IMG 1015

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

Grab a teaspoon sized chunk and put it in a hot tea or coffee and see how it works. Then you know how to dose it right. 1 cup of oil = 48 teaspoons or 16 tablespoons. If it is strong make smaller cookies. If not 1 tablespoon per cookie. That is how i do it usually. Actually usually i make 24 cookies out of a cup. 1.5 teaspoons per cookie and i find it pleasant but others have found it devastating. Your mileage may vary depending on tolerance apparently :D

It looks fine the right colour of green but strength is everything.

Top Bottom