So I think it's to late to fix my mistake help ? 2x2 journal grow

• Thread starter hempygorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hempygorilla

hempygorilla

So I flowered 4 beuts and got clones and cloned them all in party cups. I did 1 from seed black pot White Widow along side. Now I have flipped the switch on my tent where the clones have gotten about 1-2 week veg. I trimmed the party cup clones up nice for air flow and overall health.

Then I started seeing where people switch to a bigger pot before they hit flower. I unfortunately did not. Now I do not see any roots out the bottom at all yet. They do look great I mean they are even praising the light.
I am on 2 week flower and they are stacking up pistil sights. My fear is I may get rootbound then again I hope not. So I was thinking maybe repot them to 1 gallon but I read I can stress them out. They do tend to ask for more water like once a day, I also read it will get worse as in watering lots more. Now my thing is I am flowering clones not from seed in the cup.

My 4 beuts that was flowering in my other tent was a BIG hassell and I think the tent space was to small for them since I vegged for a long time and then they got BIG. My tent is a 2x2x4 I am using DIY cobs citizens ( they work great for me ).

This time on the 2nd tent I only veg 2 weeks from clone including the time to root. I kept them short and simple no LST yet that will be my next run.

Now my white widow is in a small pot short and very difficult to try and clean up I am thinking leave her like that any thoughts or tips. Should I top that top with flower growth so the other growth colas shoot out more idk..

The lights the clone and white widow it's under, are citizen 5000k cobs with dimmer running low.
My 1st tent with the beuts are under citizen 3500k cobs with dimmer on a little over low.

Here are pics of the clones and white widow in the black pot.. idk you tell me.

I also gave them some veg and calmag in the feeding since I notice the yellowing to soon.

And that weird mutated clone the red pot lol ugly but hey. Please get back with some input thanks for taking the time to check out the post.

hempygorilla

hempygorilla

Not too late, toss them in bigger pots now, you can also flip back to veg if you want to grow them up a bit more.

K I do not want to veg her I need to move and I am cutting it close through the calculated grow.
Plus at this height is the first time I see me plants praising the light in my tent with these cobs.

hempygorilla

hempygorilla

Bigger pots are the way to go.
Yes I know but i forgot so it is 2 weeks in flower with bud sights no more stretching. I just did not want to stress her. Also need to order soil have no idea if I should buy coco or roots organic soil to fill the transplant.

chemistry

chemistry

Fill your new pots with the same medium as they're growing in now, and just continue with what your doing.

hempygorilla

hempygorilla

Fill your new pots with the same medium as they're growing in now, and just continue with what your doing.

I ran out I have no dirt left lol and need to buy some. Amazon I get it faster its roots organic, what I used was something on ebay a seller made, but ebay takes longer.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You can leave them but think about support. They will be tippy when buds form. And they wont get much bigger but you will likely be watering and feeding constantly. Feed very light. Only got a little rootball.

Never seen a multi solo cup grow. There is a thread around here with a current solo cup grow.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dont transplant ,repot them instead,use ocean forest and the nutes in the fresh stuff be like super soil and no need for nutes for 3 or so weeks.
what i mean by repot,is take the 1 gal pot and put 1 in of soil in bottom,then take a empty solo cup ,sit in middle and fill the soil into the 1 gal pot around the cup,pack in but not super tight pack,just firm,then when you have the 1 gal pot filled ,lightly twist the empty solo cup and lift it out the hole,sprinkle rooting powder all in the hole,then pot the plant out of your solo cup and sit right into the perfect hole,water it in,there is no disturbance of the plant other than popping it out the cup and plant continues on with life,the roots will spread ouit in your new pot on there own

hempygorilla

hempygorilla

dont transplant ,repot them instead,use ocean forest and the nutes in the fresh stuff be like super soil and no need for nutes for 3 or so weeks.
what i mean by repot,is take the 1 gal pot and put 1 in of soil in bottom,then take a empty solo cup ,sit in middle and fill the soil into the 1 gal pot around the cup,pack in but not super tight pack,just firm,then when you have the 1 gal pot filled ,lightly twist the empty solo cup and lift it out the hole,sprinkle rooting powder all in the hole,then pot the plant out of your solo cup and sit right into the perfect hole,water it in,there is no disturbance of the plant other than popping it out the cup and plant continues on with life,the roots will spread ouit in your new pot on there own

Ok so I am trying to follow your instructions,I have no soil atm so should I buy the roots organic and get next day or order what I last used from ebay and wait about 1 week.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Ok so I am trying to follow your instructions,I have no soil atm so should I buy the roots organic and get next day or order what I last used from ebay and wait about 1 week.
Yes that soil will work fine, I think what we're all saying is do it ASAP but avoid transplant shock I recommend you cut both sides of the Red Cups all the way down and simply slip the plants out and then follow old schools repotting advice above for best results good luck

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'll back up the suggestion to pot them up. I really like @oldskol4evrs suggestion. It's not really too late, might slow them down a few days but theyll be happier for it. It's not ideal but worth doing. And yeah a little B1 and a single feed with increased P when you transplant would be beneficial.

hempygorilla

hempygorilla

Ok so I am just waiting on delivery of the items so I can transplant. I am interested in making my own soil, is there a way or recipe that I can do which wont require waiting weeks for it to mature before using the soil.

hempygorilla

hempygorilla

Sorry been busy with work I do t-shirts coffee mugs and modded video game consoles.

Week 3 starts today

So here are some updates I transplanted the white widow and she is doing good now. I did not fill the bag all the way since I read lots of post saying flowering comes somewhat to a halt on flower mode when non stretching. My plants are done stretching they are budding. I transplanted 1 of the super silver haze from solo to larger pot.

Pots used are 2 gallon air fabric pots
(doing mighty well)

I left the ugly one cause hey may give me some good smoke even if its a eighth.

The rest of the solos I may leave and just wing it. I have no issue attending them daily its quite a relaxing time for me anyways. They keep my stress lvls down.

Here are the pics

This is the pic of the Blue Haze clone, think I should flower it now folks ?

Top Bottom