So im close to harvest but its raining for 3 days straight

• Thread starter GimmeTreeFiddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GimmeTreeFiddy

GimmeTreeFiddy

im so very close to harvesting, like days, and its raining 3 days straight. should I keep trying to keep them covered? or will the rain not hurt the buds? I even have the brown hair on the buds, maybe i should just harvest now?

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

For sure mate.cover them up but id b a little worried with that much rain specially if they are tight buds .no wind and high humidity.i hope your strain has a some mold resistance..

Madmax

Madmax

Could b a couple more weeks bro.that wind will help big time .

Madmax

Madmax

You have done a great job mate..id b happy with that first grow..if you can see if you can pick up a cheapo jewellers loupe say 60x ..you can then look at the plants trichomes .most wait till near all cloudy with say 10-20% amber on the calyx.

GimmeTreeFiddy

GimmeTreeFiddy

ok, I've seen people using microscopes, maybe im just worried too much since its my first. im sure it will probably be alright, ill just let the rain come and let it sort it out after

BudBogart

BudBogart

lots of wind, this was taken 5 days ago, any thoughts on how far along it is? possibly?

not ready. I let mine grow, no cover that always seems to fail and increase mold potential instead of letting air flow. After a good rain, I shake the plants wearing rain gear, and I have used leaf blowers also.

GimmeTreeFiddy

GimmeTreeFiddy

ok, a family member who grows as well just told me to cut them or they will just mold up, so i really dont know. ill just let it rain and hope for the best

Last edited:
Top Bottom