So I'm Dumb. Need An Opinion. Harvest Early, Or Late.

• Thread starter Naturalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Naturalx

Naturalx

Okay,

The wife got pregnant mid way through this grow. I'm not prepared. Her wrath will be too much to handle.

My one plant has matured faster then my other two. The other two are on par with each other. My one plant I feel is probably going to be ready this weekend for chop. While the other two easily have a week longer.

As it stands the trichomes are showing maybe 10% amber. I need to chop all three to dry them in the tent together so the carbon filter can deal with the smell or i'll never live to see this child.

Would you push the one plant longer and let it go as long as humanly possible and then chop all three to get that extra week out of them? Or chop them early.

First grow so I don't have an understanding of how fast the trichomes are going to ripen from 10%-50+

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ide go for the grow, buttt your in a pickle:) happy wife happy life. But you are way beyond that with her being pregnant...........on second thought under your circumstances ide cut and run. The plants that is.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I much prefer the term "Happy spouse, Happy house", a miserable husband is no good either. Just to be fair.

Anyway, I'd try to find a happy medium. You dont need to wait for amber to appear, all cloudy trichs will be some excellent smoke too. If the one plant goes too amber that's not great. But I'd at least let them all go until the two longer flowering plants look nearly done with cloudy trichs.

Reactions: Ina

Latest posts

Top Bottom