So I'm not sure if my 10k Genetics is a autoflower or just a was left in the dark too long is there a way I can identify whether she is autoflower?

• Thread starter PSTASHIO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PSTASHIO

PSTASHIO

I bought 6 different 10k genetics feminized seedlings from a local grower in Southern California. I bought them and they were teenagers and the strands that I bought were apple juice, mimosa, ho OG AKA hi octane, Mochi, SP OG AKA Strawpical OG, and Apple juice. But Apple Juice is already on her 3rd week of flowering and her stock is extremely thick yet she is only two feet tall. Mimosa on the other hand is over 4 ft tall and still in young veg cycle.so that's what makes me think that apple juice is a possibly in autoflower.if she is an autoflower how long of a cycle is apple juice strain?

So im not sure if my 10k genetics is a autoflower or just a was left in the dark too long is t
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Has an auto flower structure, but if the light out is more then 12 hrs and she starts to flower/pre-flower, then it’s an auto.

PSTASHIO

PSTASHIO

I have only been growing her since May 5th when I was told that I was buying all feminized seedlings that were teenagers at the same life cycle. Yet this one was the first to flower and she is about to finish her 3rd week of flowering. So I have never grown autoflower before. If she is in fact a autoflower then how much longer would she have before I should be harvesting..? If (Apple juice) is in fact her actual strain then can you tell me how long her flowering will be 6 or 8 weeks or do you think longer? I live in San Clemente CA and are average climate is about +70° on a weekly basis. And she gets sun from beginning of the morning until beginning of sunset is when she gets a break.

KIMG0714

Latest posts

Top Bottom