So. It’s my first time. At least I’m trying

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cabi

Cabi

Hey everybody. A little update. These clones are nine weeks old today. And do for a watering. These are my first three plants ever! The sativa it’s to the left of the pyramid. With some slight ever so slight discoloration. The lights are posted at the top of the tent. Humidity is around 45% only constant while the lights are on and the temperature runs between 78 and 82 Fahrenheit. Please have Add-it. any suggestions, remarks are always welcomed and appreciated.
So its my first time at least im trying

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Those look amazazing for someone who already has a few grows under their belt not to mention a first timer.
Great job, keep it up!

Cabi

Cabi

Those look amazazing for someone who already has a few grows under their belt not to mention a first timer.
Great job, keep it up!
I am just treating them like every other plant I own. I think I've just lucked out so far. I just haven't run into any issues so far. Thanks.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Good lookin girls! The dark ones on right remind me of one I got goin right now im not even really sure what it is lol I think magic melon but may never know for sure it was a mystery when I got it lol

Cabi

Cabi

Good lookin girls! The dark ones on right remind me of one I got goin right now im not even really sure what it is lol I think magic melon but may never know for sure it was a mystery when I got it lol
Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom