So, let's have it.. this is my day 8

• Thread starter MagicNative1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

This is day 8 with this mystery bag seed, lol...
She's definitely no gold mine but how does she look..

Running
FloraFlex B1 & B2 as my base nute and then topping her nute feeds off with fox farms Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha-Ching

2nd weekly watering
Also runnin Bush doctor Microbe brew/kelp me kelp you, a small amount of molasses food grade right out of the plant I work and some Rhino skin...

My 3rd watering is either just some ph'd water or I use sledgehammer to help flush out nute build up..

Don't go to hard on me this is my first legit real grow since about 2016/17
And I had alot better set up... Everything I'm running right now besides store bought equip is all diy stuff and I'm really just gettin started again... Still pretty rusty... Definitely ✌️🤓

So lets have it this is my day 8
So lets have it this is my day 8 2
So lets have it this is my day 8 3
So lets have it this is my day 8 4
So lets have it this is my day 8 5
So lets have it this is my day 8 6
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
looks good but yes, that’s a male plant. Seasoned growers should know these things. You’ve been growing longer than I. Good luck

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would feed it to my rabbits. No sense collecting pollen on a bagseed male. Sorry if you had your hopes up for more. Interesting spikes on the male flower tho

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Lol no, they are male's... 🤣 I thought no one had called me on this the other day... I literally waited up all night to see if anyone had sai anything, thought I even checked the next day but... I got into reading someone else's post's and talkin with them...

I'd sexed all 4 on my plants and he/she was the last one left n even she came out male... Lol

I do have my Orange Velvet x Cinderella 99 in the wet toilet paper up by a low lvl light ( make shift heating pad )... Lol

Man that stuff sucked so bad.. I had 4 plants and over all I had close to 17-20 clones going ready to flip as well... But now all 3 tents are empty again... 😥😔

O'welll I guess it was only bag seed anyway... Still have hundreds of those seeds for later..

IMG 20220125 065318
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Once the 🍊 Velvet x cross has about 4 weeks n I'm ready to start cloning again I'm probably gonna pop my Og Kush n then follow up with my Bruce Banner x Kali Mist...

All feminized.... No mess ups this time... Straight flowers

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

looks like a very healthy male. collect pollin
He was to man I was definitely hoping he was a she.... I started tying down early on and by the time I just let it grow up instead of out I'd already super cropped it n all sort of stuff... I think there were some purple lining going on mut most of the plant was just as healthy as all get out... The only place I even seen any purp was in the stems of the leaves...

Always was a pretty happy plant... But 🤷🏻‍♂️ what can you say...

I won't be collecting pollen until I pop the Bruce Banner x Kali mist tho.. I'm gonna just pick up some ol' colloidal silver...
But I also accidentally ran into a sight tonight that had this stuff designed to flip your fem's.. I've heard n watched a ton of videos on colloidal silver but I haven't ever heard of silver thiosulfate.... Has anyone heard about this product and has anyone had any bad or good results 🤔

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I would feed it to my rabbits. No sense collecting pollen on a bagseed male. Sorry if you had your hopes up for more. Interesting spikes on the male flower tho
I want some rabbits....

But not really for pets.... Rabbit is one of the 5,000 chicken taste/alikes... But I can't eat actual chicken cuz I'm allergic... 🤣

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

looks good but yes, that’s a male plant. Seasoned growers should know these things. You’ve been growing longer than I. Good luck
Yeah my first grow was probably around the end of 2016... It's fun... This has been my first attempts in a long while tho .. it was bag seed, definitely nothing certain with those I had to work thru over 30 seeds just to get those 4 plants and all 4 were males I ran a full 9 weeks on.. But it is what it is.. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Homesteader

Homesteader

We raise meat rabbits but the breeders end up being like our pets. Chickens are easier though.

Top Bottom