So Many Choices......help Please

• Thread starter A NewPhase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A NewPhase

A NewPhase

hello guru’s of the ganja !!! Im in the planning stages of my first grow tent. I’ve selected a medium to grow in, i picked out a tent, i chose LED lites and have the venting, fans and control timers.....
I am now at the point of, “What to grow” for a first timer. I have enough room in a 4x4 to do (4) SCRog’s. Because its SCRog, i would like just Fem seeds not auto.....
I would like a daytime weed, and a mellow nighttime weed, the yeild isnt super important, as long as i can grab a couple oz’s im good. I would like some plants that i can easily look at online to monitor how they look, and share info.

Thank you as always !!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

hello guru’s of the ganja !!! Im in the planning stages of my first grow tent. I’ve selected a medium to grow in, i picked out a tent, i chose LED lites and have the venting, fans and control timers.....
I am now at the point of, “What to grow” for a first timer. I have enough room in a 4x4 to do (4) SCRog’s. Because its SCRog, i would like just Fem seeds not auto.....
I would like a daytime weed, and a mellow nighttime weed, the yeild isnt super important, as long as i can grab a couple oz’s im good. I would like some plants that i can easily look at online to monitor how they look, and share info.

Thank you as always !!!
I googled and this came up..along with tons of others:
https://www.healthline.com/health/beginners-guide-to-marijuana-strains#8

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Thank you as always !!!
The Farm is your oyster! Here take your pick and enjoy!!
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Any hybrid with a good ratio will do! Since it’s a a first grow. Get something reasonably cheap to play with that will give you a choice next go around.
Can’t go wrong with the seeds here!

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I've had great luck with White Widow from Nirvana Seeds, Original Glue from Nirvana, Chem Dawg from MSNL. All are good daytime weeds.

A NewPhase

A NewPhase

This is to just get the terms down and sure I understand them:

WW(white widow) says, “flowers in 60 days”, also will Flower for 7-9wks. Stretch could be 100-200%.

So are we talking seed to harvest in 5months, then drying/curing another 30days.

*****im not looking to be specific, i just wanna be sure i understand the review and explaination of the grow****

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

This is to just get the terms down and sure I understand them:

WW(white widow) says, “flowers in 60 days”, also will Flower for 7-9wks. Stretch could be 100-200%.

So are we talking seed to harvest in 5months, then drying/curing another 30days.

*****im not looking to be specific, i just wanna be sure i understand the review and explaination of the grow****
The White widow is a medium length maturing phto plant. Nirvanas are predominantly an indica phentotype, though one year some more sativa-ish phenotypes appeared. Whether it's five months total grow is up to you, it'll take 8 weeks or so after the flip. I don't see any 200% stretch in the Indica shaped plants. The sativa phenotypes got pretty big, but I didn't get any of those last time.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

For me any new grow (new set up) i allways choose NL. Northern lights it's very forgiving with mistakes you make and you can very easily see what is wrong and still have time to adjust to the situation.
On the other hand i choose it because it's a oldschool strain and i have a bit of preference to it...
Any way i wish you a productive grow

Erick31876

Erick31876

I would choose a easy to grow strain. Pineapple Express was a easy one for me and had a mix daytime nighttime high. I grow that now constantly. Lemon o g , black domina, og kush were all easy to grow strains I have done. I would definitely look into the easiness of grow for the particular strains you pick. Good luck with your grow and I look forward to reading update on it

simcoesod

simcoesod

if your doing scrog or sog i suggest you look for a consistent strain where all phenos have very similar growth

simcoesod

simcoesod

phenotype...plants have their own characteristics,so say you are growing purple punch,some phenos will lean towards the gdp,some toward the larry og,and all in between

simcoesod

simcoesod

so if im growing sog from seed,i want the offspring of that strain to be very uniform and have very similar growth

A NewPhase

A NewPhase

phenotype...plants have their own characteristics,so say you are growing purple punch,some phenos will lean towards the gdp,some toward the larry og,and all in between

Mind if we talk about this for a bit

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yes.
so if im growing sog from seed,i want the offspring of that strain to be very uniform and have very similar growth
It makes it easier but you can usually keep a crop of different phenoes from one strain at similar heights with topping a tieing stuff down.of course when it's a cross of a tall sativa to a small indica there may be phenoes that can never be kept at similar heights.i grow a few different strains in one grow and can usually keep most of my plants at a similar height for the most part before they get flipped but once they'r flipped it's a tad harder with different strains.

Top Bottom