So Many Choices......help Please

• Thread starter A NewPhase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simcoesod

simcoesod

Yes.

It makes it easier but you can usually keep a crop of different phenoes from one strain at similar heights with topping a tieing stuff down.of course when it's a cross of a tall sativa to a small indica there may be phenoes that can never be kept at similar heights.i grow a few different strains in one grow and can usually keep most of my plants at a similar height for the most part before they get flipped but once they'r flipped it's a tad harder with different strains.
work smart not hard i always say....

A NewPhase

A NewPhase

i

in the seed line absolutely!but the original clone and clones from it are identical

Gotcha, clones are just that, same plant same everything.

Seed growing from a given strain (Gg4)(for example) can have different characteristics, while still being Gg4....... i think I follow, thanx :0)

cloudyhelads

cloudyhelads

The White widow is a medium length maturing phto plant. Nirvanas are predominantly an indica phentotype, though one year some more sativa-ish phenotypes appeared. Whether it's five months total grow is up to you, it'll take 8 weeks or so after the flip. I don't see any 200% stretch in the Indica shaped plants. The sativa phenotypes got pretty big, but I didn't get any of those last time.

I’ve been growing a Nirvana WW through thick and thin for about 9 years. Back in the day my friend and I were hella nervous about ordering. We split up a pack and I got one of the Sativa phenos mentioned above. I’ve cloned it successfully all this time and it just keeps getting better and better. I was recently struck down by broad mites and I fought to keep her. Still my go to daytime.

Mass Meds

Mass Meds

We tried a couple of strains when we first started in a 4x4. It can get a bit complicated if you're running tall/short plants and will require constant training. And in hindsight would have rather ran a single strain or 2 at the most.

4 plants is a great starting number.

We also would recommend Northern Lights. It's a Indica dominant (not so much a day time energy boost) but great on yield and potency. We really like super silver haze for the day time stuff. Haze take a long time to finish, but the yield and effect are worth it in the end.

Good luck and don't suffer in silence. Let us know how it's going. Both for your successes and potentially for troubleshooting.

~MMs

Jrmy911

Jrmy911

hello guru’s of the ganja !!! Im in the planning stages of my first grow tent. I’ve selected a medium to grow in, i picked out a tent, i chose LED lites and have the venting, fans and control timers.....
I am now at the point of, “What to grow” for a first timer. I have enough room in a 4x4 to do (4) SCRog’s. Because its SCRog, i would like just Fem seeds not auto.....
I would like a daytime weed, and a mellow nighttime weed, the yeild isnt super important, as long as i can grab a couple oz’s im good. I would like some plants that i can easily look at online to monitor how they look, and share info.

Thank you as always !!!
Any updates? How'd it go?

Top Bottom