So Many Fake Ass Imposters! Watch'em

• Thread starter JollyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I'm so tired of these fake ass imposters coming on here and saying I got this and I got that, but when they show the pics it looks nothing like the actual clone they "Say" they have. I just sit back and laugh when I see this shit, and so many of them have tons of +rep on here, Lmao. It must be all the noobs given'em rep trying to infiltrate just to get something from them. You might even see some of them post in this thread. Another thing that they pass these cuts around and fuck up the legitimacy of these elite clones. Either these guys know they have fakes and are passing them out anyways or are just too dumb to realize it.

So what are your guys opinions on the subject?

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

It must be all the noobs given'em rep trying to infiltrate just to get something from them. You might even see some of them post in this thread. so what are your guys opinions on the subject?

i'm quite positive you really do not want my opinion on your thread

fwiw

P

Plinkerton

My opinion is that I have more important things to worry about. :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Its all good. We should be happy no matter what.
Focus on the positive, not the negitive and youll be so much better off...
Maybe if you dont like what you see here , go about your bussiness and let others decide for themselfs whats up...

Just my 2 cents... CM

S

Sea Of Green

What qualifies as an "elite clone"? My clones are legit.

I guess it doesn't really matter though. Because I've never let anybody have one. I have offered a few times. Just no takers yet.

BTW, where's your evidence? Or is this just based on hearsay?

PS, I already tend to agree with you conceptually, based on my observations. There are indeed many "imposters" here IMO. In fact I refuse to post here anymore because of it. This thread seemed worthy of my attention though, for obvious reasons. But I won't go as far as calling someone out, unless I've got some kind of proof to back me up. If I were to bother to even go that far at all...

forman

forman

Hey JG. Why don't you put together a guide by taking a picture of all your elite cuts maybe several all throughout the plants life so the "noobs" have a reference to look at, then maybe have a freindly debate on the legitimacy of their claims. I don't even know why I responded becuase this thread is bound for bullshit petty arguments on who has the best bike!

johnursery

johnursery

i wouldnt blame them, they might not even know any better...theres dispensary's that pass clones off that arent the real thing all the time maybe they got one of those? that even happens if youve ever bought bud and its named haze but its clearly an indica haha....its just a sad state of afairs, i recomend getting genetics from trusted seedbanks/breeders/thcbay and looking for your own clones, or stabalizing a sik strain for yourself that you know what is

coloradochem

coloradochem

stoopid

my elite clone only could beat up your elite clone only.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

This has been going on forever.

Just stay true to yourself and keep working hard.

I do understand about people getting their rocks off by saying they have something they don't.

But many times good people are lied to and they were given Snowcap instead of OGkush.... Now you got a whole city running around with cuts and flowers of snowcap saying its OGKush....

But if someone is saying they have something they don't maybe point them into a direction so they can find it....Help a brotha out!

It's all about compassion! Share the cuts!

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom