So my electricity is out

It’s been out for 4 hours is this okay it’s in flower and has been off for 16 hours now
At 4 weeks of flowering I went down to check my plants and the lights were off due to my ballast failing by the time I got the lights back up and running they were out for 30 hrs. It's now a little over a week since then and alls good, although the time my lights come on and go off has screwed me up a bit and thrown my routine off. I don't think it hurt them at all.

I used to live out in the country and would sometimes lose it for up to 24 hrs plus. I would just turn on a battery powered lantern to keep the cycle the same. 4-6hrs doesnt matter.

The lights going out for a few hours won't cause any issues. If you are in vegetative mode and the lights go out for a few days, it could trigger flowering, but it won't hurt the plant if it is already flowering. If you have extra dark photoperiods, the plant might stretch a little, especially if in veg mode, but if it is only for a day or less, I don't think you will have any problems.

Jack og

JackOG
Staff member
You are safe, up to 4 days then issues start. Biggest would be air circulation and mold issues so open tent and allow natural convection . And close up at 12 hr Mark. Otherwise it would be fine. Don’t feed or water as they won’t uptake anything lights out

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash

Sorbet Stash

DNA Genetics