so my outside girls will have to die

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh how that fucking sucks man maybe there’s a farmer on here that’s close that could do the leg work I know I would if I was close to you . Regards OD.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

naw no one close and there in my yard so it might be for the best anyway lol my grow tent setup will be here next week so I can start again indoors and be even better

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

naw no one close and there in my yard so it might be for the best anyway lol my grow tent setup will be here next week so I can start again indoors and be even better
if you can take some cuttings you can keep them in a beer mug in water in the refrigerator for a week or so till you're ready for them, I've done it many times; Hope your foot issue resolves as well as possible, best wishes!

NewEnglandFarmer

NewEnglandFarmer

I found out today I will need surgery to repair fcked up ligaments a surgery I cant afford with no job and no insurance
Only in America.

Sorry, friend, that's f--cked up and you are not alone in that situation. Hopefully we get our collective sh-t together soon and fix that along with all the other problems dragging us down.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Only in America.

Sorry, friend, that's f--cked up and you are not alone in that situation. Hopefully we get our collective sh-t together soon and fix that along with all the other problems dragging us down.
yea what sucks is I got my tent and light today and its gonna be a few weeks or motnhs before I can get her up and going

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

been about 2 weeks since I checked my outside girls cause I broke my foot checked today and was kinda shocked one of my plants was male seed pods everywhere pull it up my other plants looked to be flowering I will take pics tomorrow

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
been about 2 weeks since I checked my outside girls cause I broke my foot checked today and was kinda shocked one of my plants was male seed pods everywhere pull it up my other plants looked to be flowering I will take pics tomorrow

How's the foot? Keep it elevated above your heart when your not walking around, (especially when sleeping) keep it elevated as much as possible. Good blood flow is key to the healing process (blood flow in your bones is limited) so if you can maximize that it will heal faster.

It really pisses me off to hear about your situation. It's like this retarded country gets everything they can out of a worker, and then dumps them off to die, as they grind the next generation into dust. It's criminal.

I've been an RN for decades, so I've seen it over and over. I'm not in the best health myself, and I've got a limited timeline on this planet, so my priorities have changed. Live as much as you can, as long as you can and screw the rat race. Pursue what gives you the most happiness in life, and things will figure themselves out. I hope you heal up fast.

Last edited:
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

How's the foot, keep it elevated above your heart when your not walking around, (especially when sleeping) keep it elevated as much as possible. Good blood flow is key to the healing process so if you can maximize that it will heal faster.

It really pisses me off to hear about your situation. It's like this retarded country get everything they can out of a worker, and them dumps us off to die as soon as possible, and grind the next generation into dust.

I've been an RN for decades, so I've seen it over and over. I'm not in the best health myself, and I've got a limited timeline on this planet, so my priorities have changed. Live as much as you can, as long as you can and screw the rat race. I hope you heal up fast.
my foot is gone surgeon told me yesterday the top part of my foot and ligaments has to be reconstructed with pins and a bone graph from my heal just waiting for sweling to go down to do the surgery I am apply9ing for hospital assistance tomorrow to pay for it all

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
my foot is gone surgeon told me yesterday the top part of my foot and ligaments has to be reconstructed with pins and a bone graph from my heal just waiting for sweling to go down to do the surgery I am apply9ing for hospital assistance tomorrow to pay for it all

You and me also. I've done tens of millions of dollars in work for those bastards and I am in the same boat. Hope your in a decent state.

The key with a bone graft is this, elevation, (no weight bearing) keeping it from getting infected (meticulous pin care) and most importantly, keeping it warm. Good temperatures (+80 f) is key to making a graft take well. Hopefully your not a diabetic or have significant circulatory issues, and are in good health otherwise.

Edible cannabis would help also, as it increases the blood flow, without the added problems of cO2 in the blood.

sambapati

sambapati

When I was back there in seminary school, there was a person there who put forth the proposition that you can petition the Lord for Rain...

Petition the Lord ...for rain...?

Jim M
(Sorta)
😇😇😇👂👂👂🙏

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I got fox farm soil 3 pack nut rients and some cal mag when i water my plants next I want to feed them I have not feed them in at least a month how much cal mag should I give them

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Middle of august and im flowering .when i feed again i got fox farm soil trio do i need to follow
20200813 114838
20200813 114822
20200813 114606
20200813 114545
20200813 114540
20200813 114536
the flowering feeding schedule

Top Bottom