So my time growing was awesome I had a 200 plant indoor and then had built hoop houses out on 320 acres and then had two more hoop houses on two 5 ac

• Thread starter croana21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

Jk...those are some awesome looking buds. I dig the structure on pics 6 and 7 down from the top. Magical witch weed. Looks cool.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looks great; nice wide open canopy; I think that's important with that sort space your using. That and plenty of good clean circulation. They look good. If you've pulled them it looks a little early if you don't mind me saying so.
Hopefully, you've not harvested the entire room, or your still letting it flower further along.

C

croana21

Looks great; nice wide open canopy; I think that's important with that sort space your using. That and plenty of good clean circulation. They look good. If you've pulled them it looks a little early if you don't mind me saying so.
Hopefully, you've not harvested the entire room, or your still letting it flower further along.
I grew everything a few years ago back I’m growing two NL auto now and they are different then photos but I was living at the different grow sights I worked for two years it was fun

Dothraki

Dothraki

I grew everything a few years ago back I’m growing two NL auto now and they are different then photos but I was living at the different grow sights I worked for two years it was fun
I still don’t get what the point of autos are...is it just so you don’t need a timer for the light? Or are they more resilient to herming or something?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I still don’t get what the point of autos are...is it just so you don’t need a timer for the light? Or are they more resilient to herming or something?
Both actually.

Certainly there going to perform better if there's some cycling toward the end; but it's not necessary. Far less worries about herm problems. But there's other inherent issues. For doing something early in the year outside; it's a great way to proceed. Exceptionally noob friendly cultivars.

I could have 2 harvest in; plus a 3rd on the way in the same time it takes to grow a photo crop outdoors. I can time my harvest to the lowest RH and around the summer solstice and dodge the bullet of wet cold harvest; or mold; or any of the photoperiod pitfalls in some regions that make success nearly impossible.

But there are certainly drawbacks also. Mainly revolve around "seed only" source and phenotype; to a lesser degree size and potency. But they are by no means restricted to low or mids anymore. They certainly have a valid position in the market IMO. Many upsides and the downsides can be mitigated to some extent.

For stealth reasons there virtually indispensable IMO. Grown out of season in plain sight. Can be harvested before the POPO is even out looking; at least from above anyhow.

Last edited:
Dothraki

Dothraki

Both actually.

Certainly there going to perform better if there's some cycling toward the end; but it's not necessary. Far less worries about herm problems. But there's other inherent issues. For doing something early in the year outside; it's a great way to proceed. Exceptionally noob friendly cultivars.

I could have 2 harvest in; plus a 3rd on the way in the same time it takes to grow a photo crop outdoors. I can time my harvest to the lowest RH and around the summer solstice and dodge the bullet of wet cold harvest; or mold; or any of the photoperiod pitfalls in some regions that make success nearly impossible.

But there are certainly drawbacks also. Mainly revolve around "seed only" source and phenotype. They certainly have a valid position in the market IMO. Many upsides and the downsides can be mitigated to some extent.
I never even considered outdoors...that’s awesome. And....sunlight is free. I think I’ll have to try some out this summer. Now, because they are crossed with ruderalis, they are generally not as potent or terpy right? Or is that a thing of the past...got any suggestions for seeds?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I never even considered outdoors...that’s awesome. And....sunlight is free. I think I’ll have to try some out this summer. Now, because they are crossed with ruderalis, they are generally not as potent or terpy right? Or is that a thing of the past...got any suggestions for seeds?
Largely a thing of the past; I can't speak for other sources; but the autos I've made are very potent; and with the right care they get pretty damn large. I bet a 1/4 lb. per plant is possible with some.

These are all autos in no particular order.

IMG 20210803 055957
IMG 20210801 071315   Copy 2
IMG 20210726 060619
IMG 20210726 064831
IMG 20210613 170358549 1
IMG 20210803 045154 1
IMG 20210803 055957
IMG 20210803 060209
IMG 20210731 045317   Copy
sambapati

sambapati

Largely a thing of the past; I can't speak for other sources; but the autos I've made are very potent; and with the right care they get pretty damn large. I bet a 1/4 lb. per plant is possible with some.

These autos look pretty orderly and not unruly or disruptive, and they can be grown low to the ground to escape deputy dawg. Faster, better, stronger, more disease resistant -- that is the way these things seem to grow.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Awesome. I’m definitely going to check these out for outdoors this summer. As long as the squirrels and chipmunks don’t eat them. I could give a crap less how much they yield. Nobody needs a fraction of what they yield anyway...and I‘m not trying to get rich, only to smoke the finest of cannabis specimens. And stuff not pumped full of PGRs.

Dothraki

Dothraki

These autos look pretty orderly and not unruly or disruptive, and they can be grown low to the ground to escape deputy dawg. Faster, better, stronger, more disease resistant -- that is the way these things seem to grow.
I saw someone post a pic of one called “Forum Stomper” and it looked incredible, piqued my interest.

Top Bottom