So oil change during flower

• Thread starter Foutwenty71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Yeah that's right I did the unthinkable...lol but none of my girls were happy in the mix they were in... My worries about it are no more.... All my ladies are extremely happy with the new soil change including the one in bloom that did nothing for about a week and then doubled in size in the last 72 hours since the soil change..
So oil change during flower
So oil change during flower 2
So oil change during flower 3

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Good job Some plants and soil combinations just don't play well together, and trying to change a bucket full of a growing medium is a tall order for the best of us... without running into problems. I have found that the week it takes the plant to recover is more than made up if the plant is respondig well to it.
As a word of caution... I wouldn't transplant too late into flowering as roots don't grow as strongly during flowering. Xplanting durring vegging is much esier on everyone... but you pulled it off and can enjoy the fruits of your labors.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Good job Some plants and soil combinations just don't play well together, and trying to change a bucket full of a growing medium is a tall order for the best of us... without running into problems. I have found that the week it takes the plant to recover is more than made up if the plant is respondig well to it.
As a word of caution... I wouldn't transplant too late into flowering as roots don't grow as strongly during flowering. Xplanting durring vegging is much esier on everyone... but you pulled it off and can enjoy the fruits of your labors.
i had to do something it had too many of something in the soil it was growing slow and curling. It literally started growing right away after the soil change on friday so ya...a little lucky . I didnt want to do it thats for sure

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Good for you taking a chance and just doing what you knew you needed to do, despite what you read in forums or online.
Sometimes, you just gotta make a move. Glad it worked out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom