So the Budbabe walks into the store....

• Thread starter Budbabe13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budbabe13

Budbabe13

And on the shelf of the veterinary supplies she happens to see this bottle and she wonders if she can make use of it (see the pictures). Seems like something that would add to the flowers? Not sure ?
Seems like it would make a good supplement. MPK in a sugar base. But I am not sure if the inert ingredients- paraben would be problematic?
Askin for a friend.

So the budbabe walks into the store
So the budbabe walks into the store 2
P

Polcatz89

Gonna have to go w a no just seeems like percentages are wayyy off for a nutrient

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

And on the shelf of the veterinary supplies she happens to see this bottle and she wonders if she can make use of it (see the pictures). Seems like something that would add to the flowers? Not sure ?
Seems like it would make a good supplement. MPK in a sugar base. But I am not sure if the inert ingredients- paraben would be problematic?
Askin for a friend.
Do you have cows?

Budbabe13

Budbabe13

Do you have cows?
Yes and hogs. I also get random ‘bright ideas’ some aren’t so bright. That’s why I am asking for advice. Chuckles...

Do you have cows?
Do you think it would work ? I been using a variety of bloom enhancements and am just curious.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yes and hogs. I also get random ‘bright ideas’ some aren’t so bright. That’s why I am asking for advice. Chuckles...

Do you have cows?
Do you think it would work ? I been using a variety of bloom enhancements and am just curious.
Sorry, lame joke, I'll bring my A material after coffee LOL! :) I would use a basic Bloom booster if I were you, I wouldn't try that stuff myself

Budbabe13

Budbabe13

Sorry, lame joke, I'll bring my A material after coffee LOL! :) I would use a basic Bloom booster if I were you, I wouldn't try that stuff myself

Ok, sorry it’s still night here and I appreciate the advice. There’s always so much more for me to learn and my mind comes up with these crazy ? I’m using some standard ones that work well already.
But trying to gear up to grow trees and just was curious so I took a quick pic and came home.
Going to make coffee now...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Askin for a friend.
this i know,if it safe for animals,it safe for us,we eat them,so that said i have a question for you,is it water soluable?if it is give it a shot,think this way and im sure you have,all that is the same stuff put in boasters,so that would be worth trying for a boaster only like once every 2 weeks kinda thing,look how many years and profits made by miracle grow right,id give it a try ,if your not sure of it take a couple plants and do them see what gives,crazy i am because i do use horse linament for my pains at time and it works,our bodies require same things animals and plants do it just broke down to crave are need for life,take probotics,great for us right,guess what spoiled milk,we talk ph for the plants all the time,guess what your body has to be the same or we get sick also,calcium for your plants,yep geuss what i have to go have a calcium scan in a cat scan to see if im over producing it,nitrogen makes all our plants thrive,i really wish it would grow hair back on my head sunburn head hurts like hell haaahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok, sorry it’s still night here and I appreciate the advice. There’s always so much more for me to learn and my mind comes up with these crazy ? I’m using some standard ones that work well already.
But trying to gear up to grow trees and just was curious so I took a quick pic and came home.
Going to make coffee now...
dont believe every thing folks say right,discovery is what made this world,we just screwed it up with greed,lmao has you vet ever told you to give your animals ecotrim for pain ,right that human meds look at ingrediants of that,4 days on 4 days off what i was told and been giving it to them for 40 years,dont be fooled by labeling and got to be cannibis on it as the nute drivers want,name dont mean shit,all those product use the same stuff

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
dont believe every thing folks say right,discovery is what made this world,we just screwed it up with greed,lmao has you vet ever told you to give your animals ecotrim for pain ,right that human meds look at ingrediants of that,4 days on 4 days off what i was told and been giving it to them for 40 years,dont be fooled by labeling and got to be cannibis on it as the nute drivers want,name dont mean shit,all those product use the same stuff

With that being said do you know what effect those inactive ingredients added as preservatives have, if any, on plants though? I would think if you got that from a vet its prob gonna be 5x more expensive then just getting MPK, Cal carbonate and Epsom salt.

There is a lot of chloride in that mix so might not be good for plants. Na buildup can fuck with a lot of things and cause problems. Most of the chems used in that are not the type you would want to use for gardening.

For example Calcium Borogluconate has a PH of 3.5. Again most of those are sodium based so I would say no for plants.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

With that being said do you know what effect those inactive ingredients added as preservatives have, if any, on plants though? I would think if you got that from a vet its prob gonna be 5x more expensive then just getting MPK, Cal carbonate and Epsom salt.

There is a lot of chloride in that mix so might not be good for plants. Na buildup can fuck with a lot of things and cause problems. Most of the chems used in that are not the type you would want to use for gardening.

For example Calcium Borogluconate has a PH of 3.5. Again most of those are sodium based so I would say no for plants.
3.5 is what i make my EM1 at,so ya i still would use it,using it as a boaster,why not,go back into details of how your bottle nutes are made,bet you find same results,concentrated you bet that were the gardener has to dial in to what ever they use,cant go by dealers recomendations at all,it all you,so in reality it comes down to the gardener to use the concentrates at little dose if you dig,when it all comes down to the nut of things all is made from rocks and process of it,you wouldnt think asorbic acid would do much for wild animals,but i use it a pinch at a time in my water buckets for my deer herd and the feral cats, with my water i have to,and you can see the herds health especially birthing time,the mineral blocks i have for them loaded with the same stuff mentioned above,all animals flock to them,deer have to run the squirrels off,so i still stand at i would use it,my eyes work better than science imo

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I mean go for it and see if it works then. Just know when the thread pops up of "why do my leaves look like this?" my response is gonna be "Told you so. Salt/Chlorine" Being almost half of that bottle is made up of sodium/chloride based nutes. The 2 things you never want to use in bulk in nute mixes for plants. Specially if on Tap/well water since those will already most likely have the upper limits of both of those in it already.

9DC21C72 C656 4504 92F7 979102D9E9CF

the rrock

the rrock

Not sure why you would want to use this product on plants(unless someone gave you a shitload)Try some MOAB and watch those buds blow up

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I mean go for it and see if it works then. Just know when the thread pops up of "why do my leaves look like this?" my response is gonna be "Told you so. Salt/Chlorine" Being almost half of that bottle is made up of sodium/chloride based nutes. The 2 things you never want to use in bulk in nute mixes for plants. Specially if on Tap/well water since those will already most likely have the upper limits of both of those in it already.

View attachment 902760
by no means am i saying your wrong,what im saying that some folk just cant rush out a buy high dollar shit that sold for the medicne plant,all gimmicks and there are other ways,i would use this very lightly as i do every thing and not as a boast every feeding that most do,i just got some ramdon nutes of amazon ,humbolt some thing or other 2 part stuff,it was cheap,ive used up all my ferments of KNF food so i randomly got that and some kellog garden soil,why not it cheap im a broke dick,goes south well goes south,i think a lot of those whats wrong with my plant stems from all the advertising huge buds buy bud candy and what not,not the products it the gardener if you dig,look at jacks salt,most wont use the stuff just because of the salt in the label,shit works great,so for cheap cost im in ,that bottle once you dial in how to use it would last a long time

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Do you have cows?
Maybe try something like this babe?

Screenshot 20191016 110130 Chrome
Jack's 10-30-20 Blossom Booster is another fine choice, it's also what I use ..and feed that stuff to the cows, they'll love it! ;)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

see this is what i mean from statement above,always a science issue,science wont buy it for me and this world revolves around discovery,look at char used back in egyp time,look what it done when folks discover how well it hold nutes and gives the soil abunadnt life,no science just a dude riding in a airplane noticed shelves,went checked it out,bust clay pots and char as deep as you can dig,so ya when i think of science eating fish,i always wonder why so many years of eating it hadnt killed me from science results,fish is loaded with mercury,will it kill yes,eat the fish in moderation and your body the same as soil filters all the bad stuff and out the other end it goes

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

leaving now,this is just getting stupid,hell im more concerned with bullets flying threw my house and traffic jams sucking in fumes ,there are folks that have to save pennies is all im saying

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
by no means am i saying your wrong,what im saying that some folk just cant rush out a buy high dollar shit that sold for the medicne plant,all gimmicks and there are other ways,i would use this very lightly as i do every thing and not as a boast every feeding that most do,i just got some ramdon nutes of amazon ,humbolt some thing or other 2 part stuff,it was cheap,ive used up all my ferments of KNF food so i randomly got that and some kellog garden soil,why not it cheap im a broke dick,goes south well goes south,i think a lot of those whats wrong with my plant stems from all the advertising huge buds buy bud candy and what not,not the products it the gardener if you dig,look at jacks salt,most wont use the stuff just because of the salt in the label,shit works great,so for cheap cost im in ,that bottle once you dial in how to use it would last a long time

Naw we are on the same page. 100% on that. Hell look at all the threads where I tell people you are buying 3 bucks worth of chems mixed in water for 50 bucks a L. Some people love those cartoons tho.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Naw we are on the same page. 100% on that. Hell look at all the threads where I tell people you are buying 3 bucks worth of chems mixed in water for 50 bucks a L. Some people love those cartoons tho.
i agree,this is the first time ive bought nutes in think 4 years,to be honest dont know a damn thing about them,heard of humbolt and went that route,i mainly feed teas,so since shithead basscaptain had me pop some seeds,i figured random soil and nutes and roll,i need to come out of complancy and give er a try with the same thinking as a newbie,more time than not we forget all about them days,i been growing anything since i was 14 and im tired of the same ole so on the new journey with some these high polluting nutes and soil i go haahahh

P

Polcatz89

This post blewwww up over such an odddd question....im assuming because it has babe in the nametag🤣🤣🤣 no bud babe probaly not smart to use goat supplemental vitamins as plant fert....this is not a balanced nutrient for a plant its a balanced nutrient for an animal...like and everybody else has said....take a look at the ingredients and levels of each...not even taking into consideration p.h levels....point blank...not suited for plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom