so thowed......

• Thread starter iagainsti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iagainsti

newb to the forums, been in the growing scene for a while now though. looking forward to making some new friends and gaining lots of knowledge.... feel free to check my grow thread out that im about to post. actually please do! hopefully ill see you there...

T

thc4sim

Welcome mate!

See ya around the farm, ill check your grow out..!:flower:flower:flower

I

iagainsti

errr.... well just wasted about an hour trying to post my grow diary, ended up just sayin screw it til i figure out how to resize pics. can anyone help me out with that? maybe point me to a thread? thanks so much. will get my grow show goin asap.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi iagainsti welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
errr.... well just wasted about an hour trying to post my grow diary, ended up just sayin screw it til i figure out how to resize pics. can anyone help me out with that? maybe point me to a thread? thanks so much. will get my grow show goin asap.

We allow images upto 1.5mb in size :flower

I

iagainsti

Sorry, iagainsti: Bad File - No File or File is too Large or of the Wrong MIME Type <--- this is what it says every time i try to upload pics. any help?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Sorry, iagainsti: Bad File - No File or File is too Large or of the Wrong MIME Type <--- this is what it says every time i try to upload pics. any help?

Try using images that use the file extension jpg or jpeg

I

iagainsti

all my photos are jpegs, unfortunately they are all over 2000kb. i only have access to one digital camera, so is there any way to just resize the file?

Top Bottom