So week two of flower and i cant get under 60 rh at day

• Thread starter GreenFlexTiger420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

So week two of flower and I just can't lower the rh lower then 60-55 during the day at night I got last night with 70-65 bought a new vent yesterday my tent is a 4x4 I have a vivosun dehumidifier and a fan in the tent so I kinda went crazy with plant count for the gear I have and I don't want to spend more money so is there anyone with a solution or down to some nerding on how to solve I will appreciate all feed back, so I have three "big" girls (big compared to the rest) eight clones that went straight to flower and two random seeds that I somehow never get a male just fucked my self but two out of the strains are alittle hermie for sure those damn lower buds, I'll add pictures soon thanks

GreenT.

Chem77

Chem77

50-60 during the day and 65 or less at night has never given me a problem. Defoliating the plants some will lower humidity also. I defoliate some at week 3 and helps with humidity. You might need a better dehumidifier, as I use when needed, when it rains. Run exhaust at night also, even turn it up.

GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

Thanks Chem if I was outdoors I wouldn't worry too but I was worried alittle added airflow so it's gonna be fine but I am gonna have alittle more seeds

Top Bottom