So what's every bodies favourite papers?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I have to roll my joints in a rolling machine so the papers have fit in it.
I love the Skunkalicious papers. I bought a case with about 10-15 packs. I don't know what they did but the whole box smelt like incense. Wasn't happy.

Anyways looking to try a few new packs of papers to try.

Throw me a few suggestions.
Thanks

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Elements

Images11

http://elementspapers.com/

drbombay

drbombay

club singles or ungummed club rolls. 30 years of love for the singles. so light they leave no ash damp doesn't stickem together. yep

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Club and Elements. If I'm rollin a classic american straight, its all club. If I'm rolling a cone or any kind of multi-paper application, the elements. That said I have an extensive paper collection, many unusable due to moisture, just kept around for the novelty.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have to roll my joints in a rolling machine so the papers have fit in it.
I love the Skunkalicious papers. I bought a case with about 10-15 packs. I don't know what they did but the whole box smelt like incense. Wasn't happy.

Anyways looking to try a few new packs of papers to try.

Throw me a few suggestions.
Thanks
I do the same thing, but since I happen to know that 1 1/4"=72mm, I can always find something that will fit one way or another. Most important to me is that it's RAW hemp papers. Now that I've gone to those I'll never look back. Not even the clear cellulose papers are as good as RAW hemps. I buy RAW 300s off a cat on eBay.

masshole61

masshole61

Clubs for the win! If you really want to do a paper side by side, burn an unrolled ziggy and watch how much smoke and ash you get. Now try that with a club and "poof"! No smoke or ash. Looks like a magic trick.

vaporedout

vaporedout

never heard of club, gonna look next time. Im a Raw guy myself, the wife loves raw as well. weve tried elements and thats tied for second with BAMBU papers. i like the hemp though, makes me feel closer to the plant :)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Ever since Element started putting these out...elements all the way

element-1257-38039-1-product.jpg

Top Bottom