So What's The Best Tasting Strain You've Had

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Afghi

Afghi

Best tasting strain i have ever had by far was an old afghi plant i grew over 15 years ago. This stuff was not only the best smell i have ever smelled when it comes to weed, but also the absolute strongest smell as well, meaning it would smell the entire house up if you had a rolled joint in a bag sitting in a drawer. The best smelling stuff i have seen recently is probably the rockstar kush. I have been growing the rockstar kush for a couple years now and have no problem smoking nothing else but this rockstar every day. I never get tired of this stuff and i still to this day remark on how pungent the smell is every time i give a bud a little pinch and a sniff. A very nice strain and pretty damn dependable too, i never have any issues.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Hey folks let's hear what the best tasting strain you've ever had was. I'll start by saying mine was Blueberry about 15 years back not only was it dank it was probably the most uplifting high I've ever had as me and a good friend of mine laughed for hours. Honourable mention Mk ultra.
Greetings,
Nice thread here...got a few nice reports.... one of my supreme gave was Sativa Seedbank White Lady, that plant seems difficult at first with slow growth and almost no leaves on it, shkunky smell in growth but when organic done , smelled and tasted of shkunk and Roses, the bouquet was of likes I've never smelled or tasted withe proper cure, I hogged that plant!!! it was medium, but like rolling in petals ....next is mos def Classics hawaii'n indica, when I think back on it pineapple bubblegum, had resin that dripped off it ! and reeked of it...I wouldn't dare touch a Kush to it, even in breeding, got the seeds from Emery long ago, that hawaii'n acted like a heirloom variety, took forever to veg like even two months yeild a 1 foot plant! But when that girl flowers!! stand back! no huge yeilder but colors from yellow, orange, dk purple, dk green blesses the flower, the plant at first seem in veg to have round coin like leaves then progresses to normal, but like little smurfs....uh let me see uh good smoke TH seed ogbg bubblegum 04' , Bog bubblegum, nirvana papaya ( purple pheno) , federation mikado with it's raspberry an vanilla cream flav...Williams wonder...
Peace...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Is Williams wonder still floating around?
Greetings,
I think some is...don't know if
KIMG0528
... its the real, but got some from some folks up in Canada, paid then 250 for the 10 beans, got like 7 left, last done was 05' ...this is f2 from that grow 2016! had to cut early, but the immature flowers had a citrus pineapple and honey notes... The last batch was nice with more candy notes.. when doing some test smokes i thought i kinda drunk, no! WW...he he..one good that they call it wonder is that u can take cuts and flower two weeks from the mother, fastest to clone , flowers in a snap...
Peace...
cw
KIMG0528
 20160207 231018

KIMG0530
Reactions: bsb
guruverde

guruverde

My roommate snuck back like a dozen samples from Amsterdam in 2006. The Chocolope she brought back to this day is the best smelling, best tasting, and best smoking bud I've had outside of Manhattan (they spoiled me there).

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

A few favorites >>

Tangerine Haze from Boulder around six years ago.

@homebrew420's cut of Rare Dankness' Tangerine Kush that I run now.

Blueberry from forever ago.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Nice choices!!!
My absolute fav: Limonello! Dunno if that strain ever really existed or still exists??? That's about 20 years ago I smoked that. Street-deal in Europe so it may be unknown today or the dealer simply told me crap. Didn't sell me crap though. Looked nearly yellow, almost white, tasted like pure lemons. Could have been Lemon Haze or sth? I really can't tell.
BTW: I was in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago and *of course* bought some Lemon Haze... hehe... loved it!
Red Libanese & Kashmir were awesome as well. Also 20 years ago... ^^
Fun fact: I was smoking hash for 2 years before EVER seeing the first bag of grass. We mostly had hash on the streets here. Mid 90's...

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Dawg's waltz

Lucky charms

Blackberry kush

I smoke og for the most part because its the king of flavorful herb, but the above three are by far the most irresistible when it comes to flavor in your mouth.

Limonene

Limonene

BLz Bud - was bubblegum taste very thick smoke on exhale
Mango Haze - taste of summer
Shoreline - only grown from seed (Shoreline x Shiva Skunk) would love to try real deal poor pic below
View attachment 598583
yes mate! BLZ bud was a winner for us too, we ran it for 2 years, superb taste and very strong. each pheno was good, 1 was excellent. Ended up losing it so i bought another pack and it was absolutely nothing like the original, horrible shitty plants that threw out nanners galore. I don't know if the breeder was a conman or they were fake but I'm still annoyed i won't have that strain any more. Also ran their killawatt which was atrocious, huge buds of hemp. I got a freebie of his hippie killer and that was also very very good, bought a pack and it was dog shit. So all in all i cant recommend seedism seeds to anybody.

Top Bottom