So who is worried in the midwest about all the rain lately ...

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

So who is worried in the midwest about all the rain lately

:eek: 4 days of rain coming.

I put 5 mil over mine but its a no go. Looked like a fucking spaceship landed in the woods :blackalien: :greyalien: so i pulled it all down this a.m. .....

Gonna ride it out, its all or nothing not pulling them early ... test um' .... :wideyed: :bookworm:

straydogOG

straydogOG

decisions....decisions.. doh... yeah its alot of rain comeing..... Mold mold stay away...all we need is afew more days!!

sixstring

sixstring

terrible year here in the north country of michigan,mine started to show some spots this weekend so i took those down.still had a decent 30% amber but i would of liked some more bulking :( rained all damn season here,but on th bright side the great lakes are up 2 feet in some places :)

straydogOG

straydogOG

L.A. confidential

outdoor.... took her just before the rain....think she`s done :) I could have taken her last week.. some sleepy indica for winter...nice...thanks to my hommie...you know who you are ;)

DSC03030
DSC03035
DSC03045
DSC03046
DSC03051
DSC03053
DSC03055
DSC03057
DSC03062
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

View attachment 449543

:eek: 4 days of rain coming.

I put 5 mil over mine but its a no go. Looked like a fucking spaceship landed in the woods :blackalien: :greyalien: so i pulled it all down this a.m. .....

Gonna ride it out, its all or nothing not pulling them early ... test um' .... :wideyed: :bookworm:
I know there's plenty of debate against preemature flowers but I thought I'd say I've been enjoying my preemy harvest cut down more then a month ago and they are still potent enough too appreciate I just hope there some soul left in em too get some flavor out

SpiderK

SpiderK

So far been lucky .....

the eye spun around my area so we've had plenty of wind with no rain for 10 hours so fingers are crossed ..... see what the backside delivers ....

& they are calling for sunny days after that so we are drying outdoors this year, oldschool .....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So far been lucky .....

the eye spun around my area so we've had plenty of wind with no rain for 10 hours so fingers are crossed ..... see what the backside delivers ....

& they are calling for sunny days after that so we are drying outdoors this year, oldschool .....
In the shade out of direct sunlight

SpiderK

SpiderK

up under some oak trees, up high the wind is key. no covers or nothing, but we also have temps in the 30's buds curing sloooow, real nice. should have a good week of sun only also ....

would not do it with rain in the forecast.

burn4me

burn4me

So far been lucky .....

glad yall dodged that storm. It hit my parts hard.

M

motz

Suppose to be a cold front coming in behind this. Anyone in the mid-Midwest should've had their's whacked by now. Anytime around duck season opener they should've been out'a there. Corn and soybean fields are disappearing at a big rate. Temps have gotten around freezing at night. Shouldn't be f'in the dog this time of year. Procrastenaters. Better of gotten what could've been had. All your cover is a disappearing,shit sticks out like a windmill in the middle of a field.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Suppose to be a cold front coming in behind this. Anyone in the mid-Midwest should've had their's whacked by now. Anytime around duck season opener they should've been out'a there. Corn and soybean fields are disappearing at a big rate. Temps have gotten around freezing at night. Shouldn't be f'in the dog this time of year. Procrastenaters. Better of gotten what could've been had. All your cover is a disappearing,shit sticks out like a windmill in the middle of a field.

My stuff is on an island not in a corn field at 42º latitude .... ..l i pulled a sample and it was not done a few days ago. Waiting on the swell, if i had 40 i could have taken them but it only a couple.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Before the rain no rot or mold showing so i figured i would wait the four days after the rain if i see an issue i can pull it ... see how it goes have not seen them in a few

kevinn

kevinn

Thanks for sending it to the east coast. Not near as bad though.
My best

S

SinisterOG

I've been enjoying the rain my veggies are doing great! Hopefully everyone's ganja does ok. If anyone needs an experienced bud tester I'm here to help.

Top Bottom