So, you're new here, eh? Here's some stuff you may find handy...

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You're very welcome. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm updating this thread. We've had a slew of new members who appear to have either not read or forgotten entirely our Terms and Rules. I will place a link, and am quoting rule #7 because this is being violated regularly lately by new members.

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

My patience on this issue is wearing thin. Review the Terms & Rules here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/help/terms

The long and the short of it is this--STOP ASKING FOR CUTS, BEANS, ETC on the open forum! STOP OFFERING CUTS, BEANS, ETC, on the open forum!

It's not just about this being a site that sells seeds, it's also about the legal ramifications and the fact that the site admin simply does not want people using this place like it's Craigslist. Respect his rules, or find yourself banned.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm not going to make the assumption that it's teens, especially because of one post I just edited where it's clearly adults who are willing to do whatever it takes to get a family member well. I fear that, in their excitement, their fervor, they've overlooked some crucial information, such as what the rules are for using a site like this one. Everyone has a learning curve, everyone starts out new, but we've got to respect the man who runs this place and that means making sure everyone is up to speed or there's gonna be hurt feelings.

Middleforker

Middleforker

Hello all,
Retired, living in Western Oregon and enjoying life, except for the aches and pains of growing older. I love being a farmer and watching this beautiful plant reach it's maturity and enjoying the benefits of a healthy harvest. I hope to learn, maybe share some of my experiences, and watch life unfold as the world (particularly the USA) becomes more familiar with this miraculous herb and the awesome benefits to humanity it provides!

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...welcome to the farm LazyNorthern, here is a link where you can go start a thread and introduce yourself to the community, you'll find we are a friendly lot for the most part and most of us will help you as and if we can.

Introduce Yourself
...once you get to this page scroll to the bottom for the button that creates new threads.

if you look near the top of every page you'll see a link to 'Forums' where you can find links to all the subforums on a myriad of grow related topics so if you're new at this i'd suggest you familiarize yourself with the lay of the land, as it were.

...and start that thread, that's the place you want to be asking your questions so all your questions and the resulting answers are all located in the same place for easy reference down the road.

peace, bozo

jimmyy420

jimmyy420

Hello all,
Retired, living in Western Oregon and enjoying life, except for the aches and pains of growing older. I love being a farmer and watching this beautiful plant reach it's maturity and enjoying the benefits of a healthy harvest. I hope to learn, maybe share some of my experiences, and watch life unfold as the world (particularly the USA) becomes more familiar with this miraculous herb and the awesome benefits to humanity it provides!
well said middleforker. Brand new myself....welcome.....

Onearmedman

Onearmedman

Hello all. I have previously posted to other parts of the forum, but have not introduced myself here. I'm a semi new member to the forum, and have been farming for about 3 years now. I do pretty good myself, I'm mostly self taught. I'm disabled and feeling my age (and in many ways feeling much older), so farming has given me great enjoyment as well as helping to relieve pain and stress in my life. I welcome your advice, and thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom