So, you're new here, eh? Here's some stuff you may find handy...

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
way2green

way2green

I am new to this site. I have followed some old threads that I came across when trying to o research some Rez seeds. What I found out and learned blew my mind about some infamous seed merchants. Anyways, the topics and knowledge were intriguing and I thought I may enjoy some fellowship with "Birds of a feather"! Hopefully, my paranoia about LEO will not overwhelm my interest!
So you're new here and you're not sure where to begin? Begin at the beginning. Our illustrious site administrator, logic, has put together some grow FAQs as well as a grower's dictionary for your education and enjoyment.

Just follow the links and read, and most important of all...

Enjoy!

THCFarmer Grow FAQs.

The THCFarmer's Growers Dictionary.

way2green

way2green

So you're new here and you're not sure where to begin? Begin at the beginning. Our illustrious site administrator, logic, has put together some grow FAQs as well as a grower's dictionary for your education and enjoyment.

Enjoy!

THCFarmer Grow FAQs.

Enjoy!

THCFarmer Grow FAQs.

I

way2green

way2green

I am struggling with the know how on this reply board. Hopefully, the site is jus running slow or maybe I just let everyone in the know about my lack of techno skills.

way2green

way2green

en, post: 1285229, member: 12515"]Heh, I think you just let everyone know about your mad technical skills. :) You'll get it, just takes a little time.[/quote]
Hope so. I hace

way2green

way2green

I just continue to screw up all of my posts. Too funny! I will have to get my 7 year old daughter to teach me. She is the person that has tried to educate me on modern technology. Is that sad or what?

Ole Boy

Ole Boy

Hi! This seemed like the first place for a new guy to start readin'. U have to know the rules of the house & possibly learn a few tips along the way. Right out of the gate, this site appears to be an awe - inspiring place to learn about mmj cultivation & share such if u already have the know how. Thanks much to the house & contributors.

At the very least, it's not asking much, if the owner of the house, expects the house rules followed if you are going to enter. I'll always try to comply.

SeaWeedleaf

SeaWeedleaf

I just found some Mites. I am in my third week of bloom. And on top of it they are Russet mites? I guess they are hardy. Any Ideas?

SeaWeedleaf

SeaWeedleaf

Turn it all into bho!

Other then that use the search box theres a few lonnnnnnnng threads on Russet mites and the continues battle against them :D
Yes I have thought of that But I have a ways to go. I have A little gripe on them using neem and soup and rinse after 3 days then do it again. I am going to try some tobacco mixed in 1 gal of water ?

Top Bottom