So, you're new here, eh? Here's some stuff you may find handy...

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi @SeaWeedleaf -- do as LittleDabbie says, use the search box and get to reading. We've got some long threads that discuss peoples' battles with these things and you do not want to waste your time trying out ineffective methods.

And welcome to the farm!

Canappa

Canappa

I just found some Mites. I am in my third week of bloom. And on top of it they are Russet mites? I guess they are hardy. Any Ideas?

I just harvested a great crop I also had spider mites that I found two wks in flower. What I used was Conserver SC google it. It worked great for me after 3 applications they where gone, no more mites. The stuff is not cheap 200.00 a bottle but like they say you get what you pay for.

SeaWeedleaf

SeaWeedleaf

Tobacco mixed with water?? Why? Thats so beyond organic :( Yuk! nooooooooooo plez don't lol

Stick with neem and hopefully someone else with have a better solution for ya but tobacco water? yack!
I have not used the tobacco mix. I was told that it works? But I will stay with what I have. I know you get what you pay for. But at this point in time $ is thin. Thanks All

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It works/worked for some bugs, but it's not very reliable and it very well may be a vector for mosaic virus (not proven, but suspected). I don't believe any of the products that are effective against broad and hemp russet mites are neonicotinoids or related compounds, either.

Seriously, find le threads and get to reading.

Chronicoil

Chronicoil

I figured my google searches lead me to this board a lot so I might as well become a member and actually have the ability to ask intelligent questions lol. Thank you to all who make this a good source of information, and I have a great deal of respect for forum rules and discretion. With that said, consider me a sponge with unlimited absorption capacity lol

I need to grow so I can start juicing. I have some health issues that need addressing and I would like to know for sure what is going into my body will not introduce any chemicals. I do a lot of baking and several of my friends love my unique creations. I have come up with a topical oil formula that treats my pain so much faster and more efficient than any big pharma Rx. I even made my own herb and garlic infused cooking oil so I can use it with my meals or dip bread in it. It's especially good with a little balsamic vinegar lol. This has done well to bring me to a point where I can actually do physical therapy and some serious rehab activities on my own, like getting back on a bike. Juicing would help me take my rehab to the next level, and hopefully clear the threat entirely. I was in a wheel chair a year and a half ago, now I'm sporting a different pair of wheels ;)

So now that you got the skinny on me, I promise admin to obey the rules and pay attention. I'm not a stranger to these types of forums, just not on this particular topic. I have to say I think I'm looking forward to reading threads on this board over others I've seen so thank you for letting me in!

Chronicoil

Chronicoil

Thank you Seamaiden, I saw another post from you. I'm in Wenatchee, just a couple hours east of Seattle.

GanjaGryph

GanjaGryph

Ok I cant figure out how to make a new thread so I'm going to hijack this one for a minute. This was gifted to me I have never seen anything like this is there anyone out there who can tell me whats going on?? This is a clone of a female with out any odd traits. It is not an auto flower or have auto flower traits. It has been on an 18/6 light scheduled right along side 11 others who have no issues (same and other strains). It has no bananas or seed pods so I do not think it a herm. It does have buds and as you can see from the pictures BUT if you look close those shoots are coming out of the ends of the buds. Each shoot has 3-4 nodes so essentially they should turn into buds right? and is there any risk to putting this into my flower room other than the norm? Some details: Grown in 3gal airpot and rockwool, watered once a day, ph5.5 to 6, light was 18/6, temps and humidity in the norm.

20140903 213841
20140903 213816
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok I cant figure out how to make a new thread so I'm going to hijack this one for a minute. This was gifted to me I have never seen anything like this is there anyone out there who can tell me whats going on?? This is a clone of a female with out any odd traits. It is not an auto flower or have auto flower traits. It has been on an 18/6 light scheduled right along side 11 others who have no issues (same and other strains). It has no bananas or seed pods so I do not think it a herm. It does have buds and as you can see from the pictures BUT if you look close those shoots are coming out of the ends of the buds. Each shoot has 3-4 nodes so essentially they should turn into buds right? and is there any risk to putting this into my flower room other than the norm? Some details: Grown in 3gal airpot and rockwool, watered once a day, ph5.5 to 6, light was 18/6, temps and humidity in the norm.
I missed this, was out of town. I can't really make out much in those pix other than the plants appear to be burned, and revegging. If they're flowering on an 18/6 photoperiod, something's up.

H

happy b

Cant see from your pic but it sounds like the plant was in flower and are starting to re veg(stopping growing flowers)the strain may be more light sensitive than the other strains in your room.it should be fine to put in your flower room but i would leave it to veg for another week or two before putting it in just to make sure.i had a similar problem with some sensi star and i didnt veg long enuff and they grew all fucked up.good luck!

J

jacksonjelly

Hey guys new to the farm here I'm here to learn, grow, and share my knowledge my gardens are all posted on InstaGram if you wanna check them out before I start posting pics on here! my InstaGram name is @phil_jacksons_jelly check it out and check in on here and Ill start posting progress pics of my medical grows!

H

happy b

Hey guys new to the farm here I'm here to learn, grow, and share my knowledge my gardens are all posted on InstaGram if you wanna check them out before I start posting pics on here! my InstaGram name is @phil_jacksons_jelly check it out and check in on here and Ill start posting progress pics of my medical grows!
Welcome to the farm jacksonjelly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom